• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Love Match!

Madeleine just smiles at him, knowing he'd recognized her number and was most likely going to tease him about it.

She nods in agreement with Angel's words. She hopes that if he ever discovers who she was he wouldnt dislike her for technically lying to him the entire time. It was one of her biggest worriest at the moment.

Michael took the phone from him while looking over at Madeleine with a bit of a smirk.

"This is coming from the man who can't make a move on a certain woman we both know he need to tell his feelings towards before it is too late."

Angel was about to say something but just happen his phone back over at his cousin with a bit of a smirk looking down at his food. There was a big reason as to why he wasn't saying anything to Robin. Even Michael couldn't understand why but he tries not to push it at times. Angel looked between them both with a bit of a smirk.

"Well, I have to give it to you man. You are opening yourself towards whoever this person is and I just want the best for you. Just I believe you should tell this person everything to be honest with them and don't put up that wall. I just hope the person also do the same don't keep that wall but be open with you also."

Angel looks between both as he stuffs his face because he knows it was her and will talk to her more about this later along with Robin.

Robin would definitely want to hear about it when the time came.

Madeleine wasn't really looking forward to either of them teasing her later, or anything else they might do later. although maybe she could ask him for advice about the situation, about how to handle it.

Micahel nods looking over at Madeline closely as he was a bit worry he was boring her now with all of this drama.

"Madeline, is there is someone you talking with too? You say you try it a bit the dating site stuff?"

Angel smirks a bit as he grins looking between them both.

"She didn't tell you about the man she has been talking with online for awhile now... Madeline why don't you tell him about him? I Truly think my cousin would care to know about him a bit."

Angel playfully winks over at her as he knew she would get him later for this.

"He works for an AD company also right...?"

Michael don't know why but he was a bit upset to know that just maybe someone was talking with Madeline online.

She glanced between angel and Michael then nodded. " Yeah, I have, since...yesterday. Hes a nice guy and I really like him, so..." she looked away from Michael as she spoke, blushing faintly.

Micahel notices how she was blushing and he clears his throat a bit while Angel watches them both just keeping in a laugh because he found this all interesting. Michael moves his head to the side looking right over at her closely.

"You know I have friends that can do a background check on this person. To make sure they aren't trying to pull one over you or anything."

Angel rolled his eyes looking over at his cousin with a bit of a smirk.

"Cousin, how can I say this without you thinking I am been mean to you? You don't need to do that because that site does that already and I know Madeline knows a fake when sees one. She knows how to handle herself more than you then."

Angel gives her a wink as Michael just nods softly rubbing his chin a bit.

"Alright. I won't push it anymore."

She smiles and nods. " Trust me, I can. And I have faith that hes a good person, But thank you for the offer. Im happy to know that you care, about me. " she couldn't help but blush a bit more as she said that.

Angel saw the blush again while Michael just smirks a bit as Angel shook his head. Michael looked at the time as he grabs his jacket and placing it on.

"You go ahead and finished up lunch. I have a meeting I need to get to. Angel, you watch the office for me I call you later."

Angel wonder if the meeting had to deal with his Aunt's health because lately, she hasn't been doing that well. He nods while he watched Michael walk out of the office. Angel looked over at
Madeline.

"So, first tell me when did this all this and how did this happen? You are so lucky that Robin doesn't know how to do an online profile the right way. Wait till she learned you got someone to look at your profile... and it Michael... don't worry I am not going to tell him anything. It just interesting to see how all of this going to work."

She tensed up. She'd been expecting him to ask her this the entire time since they'd been in the room.

" Well...I didn't find his profile on purpose...i just came across it on the dating app, and I...sorta swiped right. A-and to my defense, he texted me first, so..."

Angel looked over at her closely as he nods as he chuckles softly when she was like she just sorta swiped right.

"You don't just sorta swiped Tinkerbelle. " When people get closed to him Angel gives them cute little nicknames to the ones he loved but to the one, he disliked you really don't want to know what he calls them. Angel took her hand and gently pat like a brother would his sister looking into her eyes gently.

"Don't worry and I think this is the best way for your two to get to know each other. Since you were worried about him not liking you because of your age. So, now you can see age doesn't matter to him but what are going to do when he asked for a picture?"

Angel knows his cousin isn't going to go too long without wondering if this person will actually ever give him a picture of themselves.

" But what if he does change his mind? He might've thought that I've been deceiving him the whole time, and he might even hate me..." it was pretty clear she thought that if he found out who she truly was he wouldnt like her anymore.

Angel notice how uptight his cousin got because of the mention of the person that she was talking with. He felt there is something there but don't know just yet what it could be when it comes to his cousin.

"You don't know that. Just enjoy the ride and once you explain everything to him when you feel is the right time. He will understand. He might seem a bit serious about things but don't worry your little head. You will be fine."

Angel doesn't believe his cousin would think she was lying to him because it would have been Michael's fault for not asking for pictures in the beginning and also not having his workers' numbers in his phone.

"I say just enjoy the ride."

" I don't think I'll be able to enjoy the ride...Im worrying too much, aren't I? " she says quietly, looking up at him. She didn't really think Michael would forgive her if he found out who she was, but she also didn't like lying to him about it, either. It made her feel horrible.

Angel nods softly as he took in a deep breath and nods softly.

"You know my cousin is the luckiest man to have someone like you want to be with him. He might tell you but let just say the last person he was with. He comes to realize too late about things between them. He lost out on actually be with someone but it was own fault and it was also her fault too. They didn't share much of anything with each other and work... work.. and work. That was their life.. it was sad. I felt they even thought about marriage only because of the fact they were too much alike when it came to working but my Aunt made them realized that isn't how marriage is. So, they both it off. I feel you are overthinking this because in a way you not lying to him. He didn't ask you anything yet."

She was silent for a moment then she nodded and smiled faintly up at him. " Alright. Thank you, Angel. " she stood up and hugged him gently. " I appreciate this, really. "

Angel returns the hug as he grins down at her.

"You just let me know how things work out and if you run into a wall. You can text me right away and I help you out."

Angel starts to clean up the mess off his cousin's desk looking over at her.

"Did Robin come back yet?"

" I think so...I haven't seen her all day so im not really sure...."

She starts helping him clean up the mess.

Angel wonder where she has been as he pulls out his phone and sends her a fast text message.

"Hey, you haven't in today at work... that not like you... give me a call."

Angel starts to wonder if she was in trouble or something because it not like her. He has this look of worry on his face.

"I think maybe I just go over to her place to check on her because this isn't like her. You will be ok for the rest of the day?"

Maddy smiles and nods. " Yup. Ill be fine. You go check up on Robin. " she says with a smile.

After a few moments or so, Angels phone buzzes with a notitication from Robin.
" Im fine, Angel. I took a day off, I'll be back tmr. "

Angel nods walking out of the office towards his car. He notices the text but that wasn't going to stop him from checking on her. He got into his car and drove all the way to her place. Angel run up the stairs standing in front of the door buzzing for her to answer the before he got there he has a bag with her favorite just in case. He got her what she likes to eat and snack on. He was going to make sure she was ok.

Robin opened the door, and blinked in surprise as she saw Angel standing there, his presence completely unannounced. " Angel! What are you doing here? I thought I told you I was fine! " she said, folding her arms over her chest. She did look fine; other than the fact that her hair was sorta kinda mess, but it usually was, at least, when shes not at work.

M9d5.gif

Angel also just want to be nosy to make sure no dude was in her house that he needs to kick out. He just gently mess up her hair a bit more on her head as he walked inside of the place. He was trying to play it cool as he was just out things walking towards her kitchen where he places the bag on the counter. He starts to remove things out of the bag looking over at her with a soft shrug.

"You should know me by now I need to make sure with my own eye that you are doing good."

He looked over at her closely.

You don't usually take days off out of the blue so tell me right now why did you take off? You better not say it because of Sara the .... Witch.."​

Her house was...a huge mess. It looked like she'd thrown everything she owned out onto the floor and simply left it there.

Robin scoffed and followed him into the Kitchen. " It is not because of Sara the witch, okay? And I took a day off because...I felt like it. " Also known as, 'Im not going to tell, so don't try and ask'.

Angel could sense something was up so he gently picks her up and places her over his shoulder while he steps over things that were on the floor in the living room. He then gently place her down on the couch he sat down across with her and he would give her the look. The look always made her crack up as she even tries not to look at the look. He took her hands and held them gently with his hands looking right at her into the eyes.

"Spill it."

She stared at him, trying to look away. " Angels its- " she sighs softly. " Its nothing too serious, I swear. " she gestured to the messy pile on the floor. " Just...sorting out my entire apartment. Looking for stuff I lost. Theres nothing serious going on that you need to know about. Im not in any danger, so don't worry, okay? Im fine. " she hoped he would be satisfied with that answer. It was generally the truth, anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back