• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Love Match!

Michael really hopes she does text him. He hopes he didn't rush anything. The next morning he was sitting in his office looking over some paperwork. He kept looking over at his phone still nothing. He took in a deep breath wondering maybe he was moving too fast when he has given her his number. He starts to look back at his work when he notices something was missing. He hit the call button.

" Madeleine, I need to see you about something please come in here."

He couldn't believe what he was seeing and this project will need to be finished today and the way the image was looking this couldn't go out to the press that day. He didn't know what he will do now but hope maybe this new girl Madeleine could help him. He heard a few nice things about her around the office. She was a hardworking young woman who does her best with everything. He kept looking over at the image in front of him wondering what he going to do at the same time looking over at his phone waiting to see if a text come through.

Madeleine had pondered majority of the night wondering if she should text him, worried he'd find out who she really was.

She looked up as he called for her, and nervously stood up, walking up to his office. She hesitated in front of the door for a few moments then knocked on the door, and opened it. " You called for me, sir? " she walked inside the room.

Michael nods softly over towards her while he motion for her to close the door behind her. Once she did he point to the error on the image as he took in a deep breath.

"I know this wasn't your fault but what are those fools doing down there in the office. Can you please get this fix for us and double check for me that it is fixed and send it out right away?"

Micheal wonders if he should ask her view about this whole thing that has been going on with him. He really did need a woman around her age this question since they normally might know about dating site things. He looks over at her taking in a deep breath.

"After you take care of that for me... there is something I would like to ask you."

She stares at the image then smiles faintly and nods. " I'll get this fixed right away. and...sure, you can ask me anything. "

She didn't really intend for it to sound the way she did and was now currently dying inside, although she did fear he might've have found out who she really was...

"Thank you...."

Michael waits for her to come back while he sits there he goes to the website on his phone and looked over at the message wondering if he should send her a message to see if he did something wrong but he changes his mind. He closed the site looking over his phone and felt if she really want to talk to him she would have texted him by now. Micahel waits for his assistant to come back and wonder if he should get them some lunch. He starts to order something for them while he waits.

Once she'd finished her work, she triple checked them and sent them. She picked up her phone and texted him, using his real number and hoped he didnt have her phone number saved in his phone.

" Hello. "

Michael notices the text as it was unknown on his phone as he smiled softly sitting back as he texts back.

"I hope this is who I think because there is only one person I have given my number to last night. I was starting to think I scare her away."

Michael lean back in his chair while the lunch he orders just came in he got for him and Madeleine arrived.

" Sorry about that. I was just a little busy with work and such. "

She wondered when she should go up to Michael for whatever he wanted to ask her.

" Oh, alright then. Ill talk to you later, okay? "

She hit send and then put her phone in her pocket, then returned back to her bosses office. She knocked on the door and stepped inside.

He blinks looking over at the message but then he just put his phone away as he looked up seeing that Madeleine arrived back.

"So things look ok now? I also got you some lunch hope you don't mind."

IT was some Thai food from down the street as he starts to eat looking over at her.

"I have been hearing a lot of good things about you here in the office. Everyone seems to like how you a hard worker and haven't heard anything bad about you."

She nods. " Everything's okay. " she sat down and looked over all the food. " Thank you for this. You didnt have to do this. "

Shes never had any sort of thai food before, so this was exciting. " Im surprised, though. I was for sure worried i would be picked on, being the new girl...and all. "

"Well, I am about to bore you with something so I felt I should give you something to eat."

Michael chuckles softly towards her as he starts to eat his food he notices it was her first time working with the chopstick as he laughs softly. He gently reaches over and places her fingers on the chopstick.

"Like that... and if it still doesn't help there a fork right there."

He laughs again while taking a sip of his soda looking over at her.

"Well, from a few of the guys and also some girls they really believe you a great worker and for being your age I have to agree with them. You have an eye and that ad was your baby. You really work hard on it. So don't be surprised."

She couldn't help but blush lightly as he helped her with the chopsticks.

" Thanks for the compliment. But I haven't really gotten to know anyone. There have been a few mixers here and there, but im not all that into doing stuff like that. " she tasted a bit of the food and smiled to herself. It was really good.

"Well, I have a question.... do you know much about online dating?"

Michael knew that was an out of the blue question but at this moment he feels he been a bit too pushy it could be it has been awhile since he starts even thinking of letting a woman closed to him.

" well...I know a bit about it. "

She figured he had yet to find out she was the girl he was talking to yesterday, and she didn't really want him too. She feared he would stop talking to her, and get angry at her.

"When do you know it ok for you to text or DM the person again without looking like a stalker."

Michael chuckles a bit as he leans back in his chair playing with the chopstick on his desk a bit.

"Just right now... I have been staring at my phone waiting for someone to text me and they did... and right now I rather they didn't stop texting. I could talk to them all day."

" um...well it depends on how well you know them or what you're texting them for. Like...if you give someone you're number, you text them a few minutes or hours after you give it to him. And you can always tell how much someone wants to speak with you by how long their replies are. " she'd thought she'd given him pretty good advice, and hoped it worked, although it probably would, since she was the one talking to him.

"...and...you said you wanted to talk to them all day? " she felt a glimmer of hope that maybe he was looking at her the way she looked at him, even if he didnt know it was truly her yet.

Michael listening closely taking it in because it been awhile he even thought about letting a woman into his life. Micahel nods a bit.

"Yea like... now she just says she texts me later because I am at work but I want to text back it didn't matter. She could text me whenever she wants it doesn't matter. Yea it seems like I am saying that. Last night after we talk I don't know why felt a small connection and I want to make sure it still there and strong."

" Well....Im sure it is, and she'll probably text you after you're done with work. And...she most likely felt the same connection you did, and will want to keep it just as strong, trust me. "

"At times it hard.. because it been a while for me.... it would be 3 years to be honest since I ever been with someone."

Michael was really hurt but at the same time, he also knew it was his fault how things end up with his ex. Angel walked into the office as he smirks looking over at the two he walked over grabbing Michael's shrimp roll while Michaels growls softly over at him as Angel grins.

"Hey, that what you get for NOT telling me you were getting Thai food."

Angel walked over to Madeleine playfully mess up her hair as he laughs a bit.

"How is my star doing?"

He pulls up a chair and sat with them as he grabs a plate and starts to take some of Michael's food. They act more like brothers than cousins. Michael reach over and got his food back from his cousin as Angel smirks a bit.

"I hope he not boring you with work stuff. Work is 24/7 on this man's mind. So, what you're talking about?"

Madeleine smiles up at angel, fixing her hair. " We're not talking about what work, if thats what you're worried about. "

She likes there relationship. It makes her wish she had a family like theirs, its so...nice. She never got close to anyone at her foster homes besides one, and that one only lasted 3 months or so.

Angel looked over at Michael while he was stuffing his face with a bit of shocked about his cousin. He actually was trying to get to know some of the coworkers and he was loving this but also a bit in fear because he knew if some of the women in the office notice this. It will put a bit of a target on her face especially because of one person he truly can't stand. He tries to get this woman fired so many times but as the snake, she just knows how to sweet talk Michael on to her side. It then hit Angel what it could be as he made a face.

"So, he must be talking to you about this woman he met off the Dating Site my sweet Aunt talked him into talking to. He doesn't even know what the woman looks like... He told her to text him and she hasn't yet. I told him why I don't like those things you never know who you talking about. Now someone out there with his number and might try something crazy."

Michael looked over at his cousin.

"Well, she texts me today and I feel things are still going ok. It just now I am hoping I don't want her to think I am stalker so asking a beautiful young woman here for advice and I feel she gave me better advice than someone here..."

Madeleine blushed lightly as he referred to her as a beautiful young woman. " I dont think the woman hes talking to is a stalker or...anything like that. "

She knew the woman wasnt a stalker, but she wasn't going to divulge into all the details about why her opinion was the way it was.

Angel notice how Madeleine blushed and was happy to see that his cousin has noticed her a bit. He rather his cousin's attention be towards her anyway than this so-called online girl but because of her age. Angel knew his cousin might not go for it but if he did ask him he would tell him to. Angel looked back over at his cousin and Michael knew that look. They both when to grab his phone right away. Angel got to it face as he was looking into his cousin's phone talking.

"You see, I need to protect him. Madeleine, what I love about you. You always see things in a different way but like I told you before. You need to be careful at times and always think about what if....."

While Angel was looking into the phone he notices the text messages and was reading them.

Man dude, you sound so boring..... here... you could have come up with something better than replying like that. You going to miss this up...."

Angel notices the number but plays a poker face as he glances over at Madeline a bit but didn't say anything while he looked back at his cousin.

"Well, maybe I might be a bit hard on you about this chick.. maybe you should keep texting her. You never know but please work on your game with her."

He starts eating his food as he held in a small laugh because he knew who the number was is on the phone and he so going to have fun teasing Madeleine later about this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back