• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ~ Love Letters ~

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Agis Winter

Email_envelope_heart_letter_love_send_valentine-512.pngggg.png

Alice Evergreen. I've known you since we were kids, though we never talked much back then. I remember when you went missing that one time, I wanted to help look for you but the adults told me it was too dangerous...And here I am looking for you again, all the more dangerous. We went to school together, sat in the same classes, even worked on a few projects together, we became friends and then I vanished, I became quiet, distant from not just you but everyone. You know who I am, I just wish I did too. If I did I would have told you long ago, I wouldn't be writing this letter to a girl I know will never share my affections. I haven't had a full conversation with you for a year now, you probably forgot who I am, my name, my face. I am no one, this is silly. Why am I writing this? I know you'll never see it, I just wish, that we could talk again, that you could tell me who I am. I don't want to be some lonely girl serving coffee and drowning in my own mind. I'm sorry this isn't even a confession if not a poem to myself. A letter never meant to be sent.

Even if you read this. It wouldn't matter, would it? I'm so selfish for wanting to send this to you. Pouring my heart into the ink and spilling my mind in dark blotches, illegible scribbles of someone you used to know.

I wish I could tell you.
I want to.
I won't.

SpectrumCrow SpectrumCrow

Last edited:

Chance Valeska

While we haven’t known each other for very long, There’s something about you that draws me in, Chance. I can’t say I know what it is...we’re so different and I can’t help but feel like you think of me as a wanna be. Despite this, I want to tell you of my affection and feelings.

You’re honest with people, never afraid to say what you think. You don’t let others hold you back, you don’t care what they think! I love that about you...people’s opinions and jokes about my name always got to me...I want to be able to be more free like you.

I know we all have our demons, but I want to try and look past that. I have my own demons and I wouldn’t want to be shunned because of them. I guess what I’m trying to say is that I love you, Chance, despite everything. You’ve made me feel found.

I do not expect you to feel the same, I just wanted to let out my feelings. You have a right to know. I hope there’s a chance that you’ll read this...aha...that was bad, wasn’t it?

Yours, Alice Evergreen

GreedyBoy GreedyBoy

Alice evergreen,

Ah shit I’m bad at this.
Look I know you’re never going to return my feelings and I know that I’m just a lowlife but I’ve caught feelings for you.

Usually I’m uh good at hiding those but I can’t hold them for much longer. I’ve fallen in love with you
You’ve calmed my temper more times than I can count. You’ve pulled me out of fights and have the bravery to stand in front of me and say enough. You are the angel to my demons. That was...corny.

Anyway the point is ah this is a mess.

You complete me. You are the calm and self control I never had.
When I found out you went missing for a day and came back I knew you wanted to be free too. That you desperately tried but something pulled you back.

I haven’t known you for long and I don’t even know that if you return my feelings that it will last.
If it doesn’t all I want to say is.
Let’s have fun while it lasts. We’re all gunna die anyway.
Jesus I’m getting way ahead of myself.

I adore you, Alice.
Love,
Chance

SpectrumCrow SpectrumCrow

Last edited:
pub

Love letters...such a cliche. And yet, Alice couldn't help but write one.

The morning sun peeked through the curtains, shining upon the young woman as she pulled to covers over her eyes and groaned. Her mind was blissfully occupied only for a brief moment by the sun, until the memory of the letter she had written came to the front of her mind. A feeling of anxiety and dread filled Alice Evergreen's chest, the regret taking over her mind. She slowly pulled herself out from under the covers, swinging her legs from the bed and onto the hardwood flooring of her apartment. A shiver went down her spine, the touch of the cold wood and air mixing together. As she stood and got herself ready for work, she couldn't take her mind off of the letter.

She had written it late in the night, her feelings for Chance overflowed in her heart, she couldn't keep it anymore. Alice poured her heart into the letter, sending it off to him as soon as she finished it. But now that she had time to reflect on it, she couldn't help but feel intense regret. She hadn't known Chance for that long, and wasn't even sure if he like her as a friend, let alone in that sort of sense.

As Alice left for work, she did a quick check of her mail, surprised to see the two letters tucked in the box. She grabbed them, the cool paper against her skin transferring it to her bag. Once she sat as comfortably as she could on the bus, she pulled out the first of the two handwritten letters. Her light eyes scanned the paper after she opened it, her heart beginning to beat faster with every word read. When she looked for the signature, there was nothing there. The return address...nothing there.

Alice shifted in her seat, was this real? Was it a prank? She couldn't help but sigh as she tucked it back into her bag. Surely, after that the next letter wouldn't be as emotionally intense, right?

Wrong. So wrong.

Her heart jumped into her throat. Chance? CHANCE? He wrote a freaking love letter for her? Alice held the letter to her chest, sighing again in relief as she took a moment to steady her breathing. After both letters, her face felt hot against the cold morning air, her mind unable to focus or pay attention on anything. Eventually, she forced herself to put the letter away and got out her phone, sending a quick text to Chance.

Chance, I've got work but we need to talk.

GreedyBoy GreedyBoy

Dear Dawson,

Apologies in advance for writing such a sub-par letter. Y’know, for someone who talks WAY more than necessary, I just- I just can’t seem to put my feelings into actual words, not without looking like more of an ass than usual. Sooo I guess we’re going 1800’s Victorian era baby, time to get cholera or married off, or perhaps both? All anxiety-driven jokes aside, Dawson, dearest, sweet Dawson... You make me feel like my knees are weak, palms are sweaty, arms are heavy. There’s vomit on my sweater.... Moms spaghetti. Ha! Did you get it??? Okay okay, I’ll stop with the jokes for real now. This is serious, probably the most serious I’ve ever been in all honesty.

D, I wish I could describe the way I feel about you- I wish I could offer both of us some clarity, but I suppose that love is never really crystal clear, is it? In fact, in the long time we’ve known each other, I don’t think I’ve ever been more proud to call someone a friend, a best friend even. But upon I realization, I’m not sure that what I’ve been feeling is pride. Hell, I’m absolutely CERTAIN that it isn’t. Cause when I look up at you, Dawson, my entire world lights up. When you laugh, my stomach flutters with butterflies I never knew that I could have. And when you smile, I just wanna squish and pinch your cute little cheeks ohmygod. And gods, when you’re angry, when all you can see is red, and you kinda resemble the Tasmanian devil, I feel it too. Even more so at times.

In other words, Dawson IThinkThatI’mInLoveWithYou. Despite your coldness & despite your rep as the big ol’ “bully.” I’m only confessing because I don’t think I can love anything or anyone else more than I do you. It’s a type of love that may not be YA-novel-pretty, but it IS pure. The type of love where I’d wanna marry you, grow old and scare little children with you. And maybe what I think doesn’t matter to you as much as I’m hoping it does, but just so you know, I don’t think you need to change one bit Dawson Rockwood, I think you’re beautiful just as you are. And I mean, sure you could improve in some areas, but don’t we all have something we can work on? Point is, fuck what everyone else thinks. But more importantly... Fuck the police {literally AND figuratively}.

Again, sorry for the messy letter. I mean, what can I say? I’m a mess without you, Dawson. And maybe you feel the same way, or maybe you won’t. Whatever the answer is, I just need you to know that me- ya girl SJ will always, ALWAYS have your back. I’ll always be your best friend <3

From your friend, forever & always,

SJ

Thunder_clouds Thunder_clouds

Last edited:
Dear Alvin,
When I first saw you, I thought you were cute. Also, you gave me butterflies in my stomach, because of how hot you are. You have always be on my mind, and I never stop thinking about you. It's to the point that I dream about you all the time. I even draw pictures of you and me together. I feel claim whenever I am around you now, than I used to be.

I can tell you that my feels for you are strong, and if you feel the same way let me know. I feel like you are my soulmate, and I am your soulmate too. I can cook anything every well, and sing too. Also, I can sew clothes, and put together outfits, if you need me too.
Love, Ariel Mackenzie Washington

.V1LLAINISM._ .V1LLAINISM._

Amora King,

Damn... Amora you know me practically inside and out, we have both been through hell and back. Somehow you've broken my walls that I have spent years building. Amora you have stuck with me through thick and thin, even if i didn't ask you to. Amora your to good for me, hell your to good for the world. Yet here I am sitting in the middle of the night writing a love letter.

You deserve everything, in which i cannot give you. There are nights where I lay restless thinking about you. I want to be able to give you things, i want to give you an amazing life Amora. If i were to runaway right this moment i'd take you, only you. I want to share my life with you, i want to have all my good decisions be for you. I want to change for you Amora, My own parents can't change me but you can. I pray to God everynight that he will allow you to like me, though i know you don't. I'm mean and cold and i don't deserve you. But i hope one day you'll look back and wish you took the chance.

Yours, D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back