• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 & π₯πžπ¬π›π’πšπ§π¬ | accepting

I might be interested (legit creating my character already haha). I have done mostly 1x1 rps for the past year and miss group rps. You mentioned that the final ooc will be on discord, will we use tupper bot? That's one of the main things I miss about group rps

I might be interested (legit creating my character already haha). I have done mostly 1x1 rps for the past year and miss group rps. You mentioned that the final ooc will be on discord, will we use tupper bot? That's one of the main things I miss about group rps
I can definitely add that to the discord if enough people want to!!

Bump for interest! Deadline is June 14th unless people finish early!

Let's go lesbians!!! Only four more days until the deadline!!! Feel free to apply~

Okay, okay you wrangled me in. This is most lovely! Excited :3D:

I'm intrigued..is this still accepting? I know the deadline is June 14th, but I wanted to be sure.

Wait are applications still open then! I just came back to RPN after a while of not beign on and I saw this.

BUMP! Still two days before apps close!! They will be closing on JUNE 14th at 6PM EST unless you need some extra time <3

APPLICATIONS CLOSE TOMORROW EVENING!
I may be a bit late because I'm currently under the weather but I will do my best! Feel free to drop an app or let me know if you need an extension!

If an extension is needed, please let me know! Otherwise, I will begin accepting character sheets today! Thank you to everyone who has applied so far!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back