• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern - Love & Lace - [Romance/Slice of Life RP with Monsters] [Needs Female Characters]]

:/ Dang. A Kitsune AND a Succubus?
😢

Unfortunately, my male mind is only able to truly playing comprehend male characters. It goes with my male stupidity.
Anyways, finally, someone did it and decided to do a monster/human romance. Cookies for you.

Hi there, Cosmos Cosmos . I feel like I've been rood to you before. Sorry, just been very busy with life. :/ cough totally not trying to recover my college grades after lapse in scholarly attention. cough.

:/ Dang. A Kitsune AND a Succubus?
😢

Unfortunately, my male mind is only able to truly playing comprehend male characters. It goes with my male stupidity.
Anyways, finally, someone did it and decided to do a monster/human romance. Cookies for you.

Hi there, Cosmos Cosmos . I feel like I've been rood to you before. Sorry, just been very busy with life. :/ cough totally not trying to recover my college grades after lapse in scholarly attention. cough.
It's been forever :O YOu'RE ALWAYS Welcome

Oh a monster rp!! I'm definitely gonna try an sign up. I got a character that might work...i hope. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back