• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern - Love & Lace - [Romance/Slice of Life RP with Monsters] [Needs Female Characters]]

TerrorKitty

◢ Kitty ◤
Helper
Supporter

When a Succubus is Single, you're ready to mingle
[That was terrible, help me]
giphy.gif

This rp's premise is pretty simple. In the town of Ashen Peaks, life goes on as you'd expect, except some people are Monsters. Most recently Sarah Parkins, the local Succubus was dumped by her boyfriend leaving many of those envious of her former lover with a chance at love with the most popular girl in town.

While Sarah is the focus of many there are those who admire the admirers, crisscrossing into a web of emotions.

Rules are simple
1. One + Paragraphs
2. Proper Grammar
3. Fill in as much lore yourself and communicate with other players
4. Follow RPN rules
5. Have fun

>> Click Here to go to the Character Sheet Page <<
If you're interested please make a character when you can

Last edited:
YUSH. preggo centaur here i come lool XD

I ALWAYS HAVE THEM GIVE BIRTH EVENTUALLYLYLYLYLYLLYLYLY XD
Bad Pika. No. If you're going to make a pregnant character they will give birth at some point. You have a problem.

“Sinlge”

But no seriously, that typo is driving me nuts.

Anyways, that aside, this looks neat! I’m much too full up on roleplays at the moment so I pretty much only replied here to point out the typo.

“Sinlge”

But no seriously, that typo is driving me nuts.

Anyways, that aside, this looks neat! I’m much too full up on roleplays at the moment so I pretty much only replied here to point out the typo.
Gah thank you for pointing it out 😭😭😭😭

When a Succubus is Single, you're ready to mingle
[That was terrible, help me]
View attachment 646131

This rp's premise is pretty simple. In the town of Ashen Peaks, life goes on as you'd expect, except some people are Monsters. Most recently Sarah Parkins, the local Succubus was dumped by her boyfriend leaving many of those envious of her former lover with a chance at love with the most popular girl in town.

While Sarah is the focus of many there are those who admire the admirers, crisscrossing into a web of emotions.

Rules are simple
1. One + Paragraphs
2. Proper Grammar
3. Fill in as much lore yourself and communicate with other players
4. Follow RPN rules
5. Have fun

>> Click Here to go to the Character Sheet Page <<
If you're interested please make a character when you can

Yees monsters :3

I'm all about this rp. Sign me TF up. One question though, do witches, elves, and other d&d-esque beings fall into this monster category?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back