• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Love Island

My friend has joined so you won’t need to double up for now! But spots are still open because surprise islanders will still go to the island throughout the RP!

So islanders get voted off and new ones come in. It could be one islander or it could be 4 islanders, the game master gets to decide that. So every few in game days (we gon pretend it’s a week) there will be a vote where either one or two islanders get voted off (which is why I left the RP open and encouraged people to be okay with doubling up) and those islanders get replaced to shake things up!

Oooh so our characters might get kicked out completely? For some reason I thought it was npcs that were leaving

Last edited:
In a way yes, but it gives the opportunity create new characters! I’m planning to have about 15 or so character come in! But then there’s also the chance your character might make it to the end. It depends on what everyone votes

Yes but he wouldn’t come in for a few “days” as in like, however long it takes us to get throw a few RP days in real days

No we did not haha

And maybe, I’ll have to see how many people are doubling up for new islanders before I accept more!
Thank god lol oh and I guess since we have another that wants to join they can take the spot of my second character I literally just posted lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back