• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Love Island CS

Other
Here

a z u l a

these violent delights have violent ends.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Welcome to Love Island!

When making your character please keep a few things in mind.

1. The limit will be 1-2 characters for now. I will increase the limit later on when we add new Islanders to the mix.
2. No 'perfect' characters. They have to have some kind of flaw, even if its a small one.
3. The whole point of Love Island is that each character is unique! It's fine to have similar characters, but we don't want two Islanders who are the exact same. Have fun with your characters!

Character sheet

Basics
Name:
Nickname:
Age (21 - 27):
Sexuality: (Either straight or bi/pan/etc. since couples will be male/female [at least in the beginning])
D.O.B.:
Zodiac: (optional)
Career:
Hometown:

Appearance
Hair:
Eyes:
Height:
Weight:
Build: (optional)
Skin: (optional)
Body Mods: (optional)
Distinguishing Features:
Style: (optional)
Face Claim: (realistic fc only)

Personality
Positive Traits:
Negative Traits:
Skills:
Quirks: (optional)
Fears: (optional)
Theme Song: (optional)
MBTI type: (optional)
Enneagram type: (optional)
Other: (optional)
Relationships: (leave blank for now)

Q&A (optional)
Why did you apply for Love Island?:
What's your type?:
What are you looking for in a partner?:
What are your interests/hobbies?:
What's the most important thing in a relationship?:
Describe your perfect first date:
What does a perfect relationship look like to you?:
What's your life goal?:
How would you describe yourself?:
What makes you a good partner?:

Last edited:
  • Jade Rivers
    wild but loyal
    day dream

coded by weldherwings.

Last edited:

romance isn't dead.

• Name: Kai Jin Zitao
    Nickname: None
    Sexuality: Heterosexual
    Date of birth: January 11th
    Zodiac: Capricorn
    Career: Marketing Strategist
    Hometown: San Diego, California.

I

II

III

IV

V

Last edited:
good girl gone bad
name
heather leigh chandler

alias
heather

nickname(s)
none, but will answer to babygirl

d.o.b.
november 19

zodiac
scorpio

pronouns
she/her

sexuality
heterosexual

romantic orientation
biromantic

race
caucasian

p.o.b.
los angeles, california

occupation
waitress at hooter's
1:27
Monday, January 27
slide to unlock
face claim
scarlett leithold

eyes
light blue with rings of green around both pupils

hair
long, bleached naturally blonde, and free of curls

skin
sunkissed and smooth with a light dusting of freckles across her cheeks

height
5'9

weight
125 lbs

build
tall and slender, like a model

distinguishing features
bright eyes, full lips, a few freckles

style
has a kind of baddie aesthetic—lots of tight-fitting mini dresses, crop tops, ripped jeans, and fish nets; almost always wearing the color red
@therealheather
i don't have to wish i was heather—i am heather. sorry, conan.
personality
pos traits
charming, confident, friendly, optimistic, outgoing, passionate

neg traits
arrogant, conceited, fake, fickle, flirtatious, judgmental, naïve, shallow

the beach, bubble baths, the color red, online shopping, reality tv, sappy romance movies, small dogs, smoothies

dislikes
bugs, the color orange, country music, history documentaries, jokes because most of them go over her head, lizards, most vegetables

skills
lying, talking her way out of things, surprisingly flexible and fast, knows all the words to every high school musical song

quirks
can't wink, incorporates the color red into every outfit she wears, vegetarian but hates vegetables

fears
anything that creeps or crawls especially if it's slimy and/or has more than four legs, commitment, eating in front of people, thunderstorms

theme song
girls just want to have fun by cyndi lauper

mbti type
entj

enneagram type

relationships
tbd

q&a
why did you apply for love island?
"i've always wanted to be on tv. i mean, i'm hot, i'm funny—the camera's gonna love me. besides, i know i can win, and with that kind of cash, i'd never have to step foot in a hooter's again."

what's your type?
"a man with a heartbeat."

what are you looking for in a partner?
"a guy who will let me do my own thing and not be all weird and possessive. looks are very important, too. he has to be hot. like me."

what are your interests/hobbies?
"i love to go out and party a lot. shopping's fun too. when i get really bored, i like to cause trouble, so everybody better watch out."

what's the most important thing in a relationship?
"i'm not really big on relationships. i like my freedom. i guess trust—being able to trust the other person to go out and have fun without you and not have to worry about what they're gonna do. i don't know that trusting me would be the smartest thing to do, though."

describe your perfect first date.
"that's a hard one. maybe catching a late movie—like, a really late one—and then walking the empty streets afterwards, just talking and getting to know each other. it'd be nice if he gave me flowers at some point, too. he'd walk me home afterwards and kiss me goodnight. he can't spend the night, though—not until the second date. then again, if i really liked him, i guess i could make an exception."

what does a perfect relationship look like to you?
"i don't know. i'll let you know when i have one."

what's your life goal?
"happiness, i guess. everything i do is done because it makes me happy in some way."

how would you describe yourself?
"a handful."
code by valen t.

Last edited:
aca04d5af11344fcde54978f96dfbe72.jpg

Basics

Name: Quanesia Jones
Nickname: Nes
Age (21 - 27): 22
Sexuality: Bisexual
D.O.B.: 5th January 1996
Zodiac: Cappricorn
Career: Seamstress at Fino Customs
Hometown: Montego Bay, Jamaica (Birthplace) New York City (Current home)

VALENTINO_SPRING_2019-YT.00_00_15_13.Still004-PREVIEW-275x275.jpg

Appearance
Hair: Short, course and usually braided and pulled back against her head.
Eyes: Dark brown, almost black, beautiful almond shape and framed by thick black eyelashes
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 136lbs
Build: Slim and lanky, with very long legs
Skin: Very dark, almost free of imperfection with a number of birthmarks collected around her collarbone. Sometimes gets oily, often looks shiny in photos she isn't prepared for.
Body Mods: Just her ear lobes are pierced
Distinguishing Features: often wears her hoop earrings, perfect teeth, beautiful genuine smile
Style: Ness likes a good mix between street and chic. She loves a good denim or leather jacket, shoe also wears a lot of classy business casual outfits. She also has a collection of evening wear and cocktail dresses that she likes to whip out for the right person.
Face Claim: Anok Yai

22bca642d34388aefae0ec8751ebb42d.jpg

Personality
Positive Traits:
Calm, levelheaded, thoughtful, peaceful, relaxed, easygoing, Fun-loving, Zest for life, loyal
Negative Traits: Un-serious, trusting, Easily led, not driven, Lacks responsibility, indecisive
Likes: Cooking, spicy food, Coconut milk, swimming, beaches, summer, Cocktail bars,
Dislikes: Being alone, having nothing to do, bland food, People without a sense of humour, Peanuts,
Skills: Cooking (Especially Jamaican dishes), Sewing, tailoring, swimming
Quirks: is Usually fiddling with the things around her if she has to sit still
Fears: enclosed spaces, losing her job
Theme Song:
MBTI type: ENFP
Engram type: Type 4
Relationships: TBA

ESlBgTjXsAA-S0t.jpg

Q&A (optional)
It looked like fun! My circle of friends all begged me to sign up, they love this show and I’m literally the only single of the bunch! Plus the endless nagging from my mother about my lack of love life was getting a little stale!
What's your type?:
Anyone who knows how to have fun, but also I’m very attracted to someone decisive and driven. Someone who might eventually agree to move out of the city somewhere tropical with me one day. As for looks? Oh, just someone healthy, or even better athletic! Someone who can swim with me all day long!
Someone who I just click with, someone to laugh at my jokes and eventually grow old with me. I’m an old romantic when I want to be.
I love cooking especially for lots of guests, I also love to swim, I swim every Saturday. Obviously, given my career I'm into fashion. I'd love to own a boutique one day, occasionally I post stuff on etsy.
I think its the effort to remain interested. Its hearing her or him talk about their interests, and then booking a class in it, it hearing him or her express their desire for something them putting it away for them as a surprise, it's talking about the future and making it happen. Relationships are about being on eachothers team, they can't be one sided.
Its a tricky one, this question, because its so much more about the person than the place. But I like beautiful views and nice sunsets, so I guess take me to see something beautiful.
There isn't really such a thing as a perfect anything, but when I get close enough, I'll let you know.
What's your life goal?:
Remembering everything I need just once before I walk out my door? Ha! No, but I guess to have a happy family, my own home and a decent life.
I'm not for everyone. I'm scatterbrained, and disorganised, I rarely go for promotions and prefer to just have a good time and enjoy my hobby's. I'm welcoming, warm and love sharing my home with others. I love life and new experiences. I love people and I'm hoping to meet some good ones throughout my time here.

I might sometimes forget to take the trash out or leave my shoes around the place, but I will absolutely make the effort in a relationship, and I am willing to try new things that my partner loves.

anok-promo.jpg

Last edited:
the asshole who cares
  • name
    caleb michael isaac

nickname
    caleb

sexuality
    heterosexual

d.o.b.
    october 25th

zodiac
    scorpio

career
    professional chef

hometown
    chicago, il
if my name never fell off your lips, it'd be a shame
code by valen t.

Last edited:
77b830c0370fe4548af5d8289c812404.jpg
Basics
088e91553e10202b9c81dbc43cc9b89d.jpg

Name: Mathew "Macco" Slade
Nickname: Mac, Macco,
Age (21 - 27): 24
Sexuality: Bicurious
D.O.B.: September 1st
Zodiac: Leo
Career: Farm-hand
Hometown: Cairns, Queensland, Australia

Appearance
Hair: Blonde and unkempt
Eyes: Bright blue, with flecks of grey
Height: 6"
Weight: 176lbs
Build: Slim but athletic and fit.
Skin: Fair, with random freckles all over his body in small clusters
Body Mods: None
Distinguishing Features: little scars all over his back, several small scars on his hands
Style: Mac dresses for the weather, his clothes are all pretty casual, nothing too brightly coloured. Many of his clothes have been fixed many times. When he wants to impress someone he has a few sets of nice clothes. They mostly
Face Claim: froy gutierrez

Personality
Positive Traits: easygoing, good tempered, humorous, hardworking, brave, loyal, trustworthy

6f0637ca9ff5fc4830c9b567df92da77.jpg
Negative Traits:
Childish, sore loser, annoying, stubborn, reckless, loud, likes a drink
430af873836bdea71fa5f5a5377e47c4.jpg

Nature, early mornings, classic cars, animals(dogs and horses, mostly), annoying people
Dislikes:
Stuck up people, city life, busy places, public transport, serious types
Skills: welding, mechanical minded, horseriding, landscaping,
Quirks: smiles when upset, or nervous, tends to blurt out whatever without a filter when nervous
Fears: his father, huge crowds
Theme Song: (optional)
MBTI type: (optional)
Enneagram type: (optional)
Other: (optional)
Relationships: (leave blank for now)

Q&A (optional)

“My mates signed me up behind my back! Got sick of me sooking about my ex I guess. Cheeky little shits. Although if I snag an American girlfriend, might not be so bad. Might take a working holiday over there, hey.”

What's your type?:

“I recon... Down to earth, not to prissy, you know? Ah, but, you gotta be careful with types, sometimes you miss out on the best people by judging a book by its cover

“just something real. I don’t really care about winning, I’m not interested in playing boyfriend for the cameras”

Dirt bikes, classic cars and riding horses. They would have to be the main ones. Happy to learn something new whenever, though.

“Trust and independence. I wanna be free to be me and I want them to be free to be them as well. As soon as someone gets worried, shit starts to fall apart.”

“Somewhere peaceful, probably going for a ride in the car or on the horses. You can’t beat it with all the fine dining in the world. Plus, they don’t usually let me in those sorta places! Ha!”

“If I knew that, why would I be here mate. I mean come on, aren’t you meant to be finding me my perfect match here?”

What's your life goal?:
“ Is love two own a lot of land, start a banana farm or something, or breed showhorses. My little townhouse rental just ain’t doin it for me. I’d love to own a place where I could be me”

“Bit of a dickhead really. I put my foot in my mouth a lot around girls. But, I always try my hardest at everything I do, and I worked hard to get where i am today

“I’m loyal, I’ll always try to make you laugh, and, let’s face it, I’m a bloody catch mate!”

Last edited:
the meme lord
name
cassidy ann reynolds

alias
cassidy

nickname(s)
cass, dumbass, meme queen supreme actually no one calls her that but herself

d.o.b.
april 1

zodiac
aries

pronouns
she/her

sexuality
bisexual

romantic orientation
biromantic

race
caucasian

p.o.b.
vancouver, canada

occupation
youtuber
Monday, January 27
slide to unlock
face claim
alexa mareka

eyes
a warm hazel color

hair
short, light brown, and naturally wavy

skin
fair and smooth but dotted with freckles here and there

height
5’8

weight
126 lbs

build
tall and thin

distinguishing features
full lips, thick eyebrows, a few freckles

style
whatever smells the best and looks the cleanest
@casstheass
my life’s one big joke and my existence is the punchline
personality
pos traits
caring, confident, creative, driven, funny, intelligent, witty

neg traits
blunt, cocky, impulsive, obnoxious, pessimistic, sarcastic

celtic folk music, comedy central, dad jokes, energy drinks or any other form of caffeine in unhealthy amounts, really old horror movies, taco bell burritos, trolling people on twitter

dislikes
grape juice, high school coaches who double as history teachers, in-person socialization, pasta (namely spaghetti), people who can’t take/understand jokes, politics

skills
being annoying, driving fast yet well, can quote the entirety of the bee movie, making people laugh

quirks
allergic to strawberries, has adhd, a total slob

fears
failure, sharks, tight spaces

theme song
scrawny by wallows

mbti type
esfp

enneagram type

relationships
tbd

q&a
why did you apply for love island?
“i applied as a joke. i didn’t actually expect to get in, but now that i’m here, i may as well roast some people.”

what’s your type?
“anyone that likes me back, i guess.”

what are you looking for in a partner?
”to be honest, i’m not really looking for a partner. if i’m gonna get stuck with someone, though, they better have a good sense of humor.”

what are your interests/hobbies?
“i like cracking people up. i think i make jokes more than i breathe. i also love making fun of people—all in good humor, of course. i have a feeling that’s gonna get me into some trouble here. these girls look too sensitive.”

what’s the most important thing in a relationship?
“fun. you need to be able to have fun together. otherwise, what’s the point?”

describe your perfect first date.
“bowling—oh, god, no, wait. i don’t know why i said that. i suck at bowling. i panicked and that’s the first thing that came to mind— can i change my answer? a coffee date would be nice.”

what does a perfect relationship look like to you?
“i don’t know, man. i’m not really the person to be asking about all this relationship shit. do i look like i have a stable love life?”

what’s your life goal?
“making people happy. if i can spread happiness, maybe i’ll finally feel like i’ve made a positive impact on the world.”

how would you describe yourself?
“a raging trash fire.”
code by valen t.

PERSONA

Negative Traits:
Independent, Sarcastic, Tempermental, Can be slow, Often psycho-analyzes people

Positive Traits:
Goofy, Shy but Outgoing, Realistic, Loyal, Patient

Coffee, bright colors, live music, anime & manga, puns, lame jokes, adventures, debates

Dislikes:
Liars, crocodile tears, lazy people, drama, Not being able to debate w/ someone and still be friends after

Skills:
Bartending, Advice, Makeup
APPEARANCE

Hair: Red Wig (brought like two other wigs)

Eyes: Chocolate Brown

Height: 5'6"

Weight: 125lbs

Build: Athletic//Hourglass

Skin: Brown

Body Mods: Tattoo

Distinguishing Features: ~~DIMPLES~~

Style: Whatever looks good on her

Face Claim: Raye Boyce
Q&A

My students and I had a deal if they passed their midterms I would come on the show... Hopefully I don't get into anything TOO crazy.

What's your type?:
I mean in a guy, tall, handsome, hair, funny but mature and knows how to put me in my place. As far as girls go, probably someone more masculine as I'm kind of girly and I want my opposite.

I want to travel with them, have debates with them, and not get angry with each other. They also have to be honest and have a good job because this teacher salary is ass.

Reading, watching Anime, movies. Bojack Horseman and Rick & Morty have a special place in my heart along with Archer. Really any adult cartoon and Midnight Gospel. Besides binging everything on Netflix, I like traveling and doing makeup and I love teaching.

Honesty and communication. If you can't communicate and be honest with it, why are you talking to me?

Honestly, somewhere fun like an arcade our a boardwalk and we play games all night and eat food that's not good for you then end up on a ferris wheel.

Full of love, communication, and honesty

What's your life goal?:
Finish this degree, child, and become a psychiatrist.

I like to have fun! I'm very honest about my intentions and try to be a good person. I like to flirt, mostly for fun, so I hope the people here don't take it to heart.

I'm a good partner because I'm a psych major... Duh...
MISC
text here.

DX2jAUNV4AACfec.jpg
Name Noemi Montanari

Nickname(s) Emi, Cherry

Age Twenty Three

Zodiac Scorpio

Gender Female

Sexuality Bisexual

Ethnicity Black Italian

Career Psych Teacher & Counselor

PERSONA

Positive Traits:caring, ambitious, calculated, smart, trustworthy

Negative Traits:can come off as an asshole, somewhat childish, mysterious, secretive

Dislikes:try-hards, loud noises, simps, cry-babies

Skills:tattoo art, drawing, anything artsy really, computer languages
APPEARANCE

Hair:Short

Eyes:Brown

Height:6'1"

Weight:158 lbs

Build: Skinny but muscular

Skin: Caramel

Body Mods: Pierced ears,

Distinguishing Features:tattoos everywhere

Style: Black, Hoodies, Jackets and Converse

Face Claim: Manny Montanaaaa

Q&A

Why did you apply for Love Island?:Not really sure...

What's your type?:Someone who could have fun, but knows how to turn it off. A real ride or die as well.

What are you looking for in a partner?:She has to be cute, of course, and willing to take a walk on the wild side.

What are your interests/hobbies?:Not much to be honest, besides ink and running. I do like the occasional book every now and then.

What's the most important thing in a relationship?:Loyalty.

Describe your perfect first date:Yeah, I'm not that kind of person.

What does a perfect relationship look like to you?:Nothing is perfect, but I would need to be able to vent to her and she be able to keep her mouth shut if need be.

What's your life goal?:Expand my business, my name, my career and become an ink master.

How would you describe yourself?:Quiet. Calculated. But I do know how to let loose.

What makes you a good partner?:I can be whatever you need me to be.
MISC
text here...

7181151a28805180e44f436d74f361a98d2535b2.gifv
Name Rio Martinez

Nickname(s) ...papi

Age Twenty-Five

Zodiac Capricorn

Gender Male

Sexuality Heterosexual

Ethnicity Puerto Rican

Career Professional Tattoo Artist

Last edited:
the energetic spirit
  • name
    ryann michelle isaac

nickname
    ry

sexuality
    heterosexual

d.o.b.
    february 1st

zodiac
    aquarius

career
    in-training animal trainer

hometown
    chicago, il
it's a quarter past midnight but we're just getting started
code by valen t.

Last edited:

Ezra King

• ʜᴏɴᴇʏ, ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ʟᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴀᴅᴏʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ ɪᴛ'ꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴛʜɪɴɢ ɪ'ʟʟ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴅᴏ.

adore you
harry styles

coded by weldherwings.

PERSONALITY
Vano is a man who will happily share with the world how loving yourself and taking care of your body is the way to happiness and being able to love others. He is an avid believer in maintaining a fitness and mental fortitude routine to stay on the right track. He will not shove his feelings down other people's throats but he will openly admit his beliefs and explain them if he has the chance. He will always lend a kind ear to allow people to get the toxic thoughts out of their heads as he does not believe in allowing anything negative to fester in the body or mind. He may sound eccentric but he is just a very down to earth, simple man.

Positive Traits: Encouraging | Fun loving | Free spirited | Patient | Confident | Charismatic | Perceptive

Negative Traits: Non-Committal | Hedonistic | Promiscuous | Pushy | Stubborn | Selectively frugal

Likes: Silence | Hilltops | Cloud Gazing | Self Care | Emotional Acknowledgment | Dogs | Yoga | Rain

Dislikes: Being spoken over | Inconsideration | Silly Conflict | Coffee | Electronic Dependence

Skills: He is bilingual in Italian and American English. Being a yoga instructor, he is flexible and strong for his size while being fully aware of the environment he is currently in. Amateur chef in the sense that he can cook some basic dishes and bake some easy desserts.

Quirks: Clenches his thumb in his fist when thinking or stressed. Normally tries to hide this action.

Fears: Clowns. Losing financial security.

Theme Song:
Walkin' on Sunshine

MBTI type: He doesn't believe in additional labels for himself.

Enneagram type: See above. He is just his best self.

Other: N/A

Relationships: Currently N/A
APPEARANCE
Hair: Short caramel brown curly hair. Full maintained beard with maintained moustache

Eyes: hazel

Height: 5'9

Weight: ~166

Build: Athletic/Toned

Skin: Honey

Body Mods: None

Distinguishing Features: His short curly hair

Style: Higher end athleisure

Face Claim: Nicola Carboni
Q&A
Why did you apply for Love Island?: I might have a reputation for having difficulty keeping up with relationships. I want the chance to stay in one place and get to know the people around me so I can see if I'm capable of making a real connection.

What's your type?: Someone who is decently athletic. They don't need to be a sports star but I would like to have someone to work out with from time to time. I think it's a great chance to bond. This is not a necessity but I would also like someone who is financially conscious. In no way does this mean I want someone who is cheap but I like to put thought into using my funds.

What are you looking for in a partner?: A warm, open minded, self loving person who can put their all into themselves, me, and our relationship. I am an open person and would expect the same treatment in return.

As sad and cheesy as it may seem I thoroughly enjoy meditation and the yoga I teach. I love large group activities and friendly competition. Oh and I am a proud amateur chef. I've learned to cook and bake things that suit my likes and needs.

What's the most important thing in a relationship?: Honesty and being open. I cannot give you my all if you hide things from me. Hiding anything causes separation, anger, and toxicity. Just be up front! We can have a conversation, I promise.

Describe your perfect first date: A picnic in a park on top of a hilltop with at most only a few people around if we can't be alone. I just want the chance to get to know someone without the pressure of others around us. Just me, you, and the open world.

What does a perfect relationship look like to you?: Ideally it would be a balancing act of a relationship. You can balance the positives and negatives of each person and support them with open communication and understanding.

What's your life goal?: Living life to the fullest. Experiencing all of the things that seem exhilarating and exciting. I'd like to travel a bit. I guess I just don't want to miss out on what opportunities life provides to me.

How would you describe yourself?: Well that's a fun question. I would like to think I'm a warm, open minded person who tries to help others reach their full potential. I hope that doesn't come off as bad as it sounds to me.

What makes you a good partner?: I think that my patience and conscious open mindedness provides the best scenario for open discussion and conversation. I am not judgmental and will do my best to work with someone if they are willing to work with me.
MISC
More Pics!
NCIsImYiOiJqcGcifQ;;.jpg

NCIsImYiOiJqcGcifQ;;.jpg

ZiI6ImpwZyJ9.jpg
Name Vano Leander Silvanus

Nickname(s) We'll see!

Age 24

Gender Male

Zodiac Taurus

Sexuality Pansexual

D.O.B May 4th

Career Traveling yoga

instructor/ self proclaimed gypsy

and meditation leader. He has

titled himself a Guru of the Self.

Hometown Milan, Italy

3982678_10486221.jpg
Taimo Lumi
The Australian Firefighter

• Name
    Taimo Lumi

Nicknames
    Mostly just Tai
    Papa Pouch exclusively reserved for the fire team

Sexuality
    Bisexual, currently leaning more towards males

D.O.B.
    9 April in Tallinn, Estonia

Zodiac
    Aries

Career
    Firefighter and EMT, studying to become a full firefighter paramedic

Hometown
    Bendigo, Victoria, Australia

Beatrice Sawyer
name
beatrice sawyer

nickname(s)
bea

d.o.b.
27 october

pronouns
she/her

sexuality
bisexual

zodiac
scorpio

hometown
los angeles, ca

occupation
florist
Monday, January 27
slide to unlock
face claim
sonya rudskaya

eyes
dark hazel

hair
dyed silvery pink

skin
fair-skinned

height
5'1"

weight
115lbs

distinguishing features
bea's hair is always an interesting colour
@bea_sawyer22
i'm not lonely baby,
i am free
personality
post. features
sweet, clever, daring, independent, persuasive

neg. features
strong willed, resentful, possessive, opinionated, blunt

flowers, animals, cuddling, sweet tea, partying, drinking, boardgames

dislikes
spaghetti, cheaters, mornings, children, talking during movies, annoying people, bugs

skills
floral arrangement, lockpicking, cryptology

quirks
twirls her hair when she's nervous

fears
falling in love, spiders

themesong
cinnamon - hayley williams

relationships
tbd

Q&A

"I'm just looking to have a good time, y'know? No strings attached or whatever the fuck that saying is."

What's your type?:
"Anyone who won't beat their partner to death. The bar is pretty low."

"
Well if I'm being honest, someone who isn't boring, or thinks they're something they're not. There are so many people out there who think they're all this when in fact, they're just like everyone else. Like, come on, just admit we're all the same. That being said, they should still have self-confidence. You can't love someone if you don't love yourself."

"I like flowers, which sounds really shallow but it goes way deeper than that. Other than that, I like partying, roller coasters, etc. I'm always down to do something crazy."

"Communication."

"No such thing as perfect, hun."

"See my previous answer."

What's your life goal?:
"I"m here for a good time, not a long time."

"Adventurous, or nuts."

"I won't make someone feel horrible about themselves for being different or having odd interests. That shit is fucked."

code by valen t.

Last edited:

• Basics

Name:
    Fawn Falcón

Zodiac: Pisces

Career: Trustfund baby, wannabe rapper/DJ. Makes the majority of her income selling pictures of her feet online.

Hometown: Beverly Hills, California

2oWroF.png

coded by weldherwings.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back