• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern love has no age- ooc

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

tentacles

dum spiro, spero
heyyy! cs and ic linked below.

rules

1. no discrimation. of any kind. at all. no racism, transphobia, homophobia, sexism, etc. you will be kicked immediately with no warning.
2. be kind ooc. your oc can be a total jerk, just makes for more fun, but you don’t have to.
3. don’t ghost! its fine to drop this if you’re busy, or to disappear for a second, but please pm me first of say something. communication is key!

that’s all. i’m not very strict.​

yoooo, dudes! once everybody who first showed interest has their cs up, we can start! no rush for the cs because it’s fine if you get busy :)

hi!! clarifying question. are characters required to be 17 to fresh faced 18, or can one have gone x many years and haven't aged because they're yet to find their soulmate?

hi!! clarifying question. are characters required to be 17 to fresh faced 18, or can one have gone x many years and haven't aged because they're yet to find their soulmate?
it depends on what you and your soulmate want! once we have those sorted out, all questions can be answered.

is anyone interested in being clara’s soulmate? i know not everyone’s finished, but i thought maybe a lil nudge would motivate ppl to start their ships :)

well, idk about soulmate but i think clara and dox might either hate each other's guts (especially since she isn't a fan of grouches haha) or get along really well, since they seem to be a lil similar in personas ^-^

Yeah, there are a few people I think Izzy'd get on well with but not sure about soulmate candidates. I'm open to coming up with a different character if need be~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back