• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern love has no age- a soulmate au

tentacles

dum spiro, spero

love has no age- a soulmate AU

[class name=container][/CENTER]
overflow: hidden;
max-width: 150px;
width: 100%;
box-sizing: border-box;
height: 100px;
margin: 0 auto;
border: 3px solid white;
padding: 5px;
[/class]
[class name=scroll]
height: 100%;
box-sizing: content-box;
padding-right: 200px;
overflow-Y: scroll;
overflow-X: hidden;
[/class]
[div class=container][div class=scroll]
ayoyoyo! tentacles here! i stole this off tumblr because I liked it. all will be explained below.and I’ll put rules in the ooc, since who wants to read them while you don’t even know if you’re interested?
-tentie
[/div][/div]
lore
[class name=container][/CENTER]
overflow: hidden;
max-width: 500px;
box-sizing: border-box;
height: 200px;
margin: 0 auto;
border: 0px solid white;
padding: 5px;
[/class]
[class name=scroll]
height: 100%;
box-sizing: content-box;
padding-right: 200px;
overflow-Y: scroll;
overflow-X: hidden;
[/class]
[div class=container][div class=scroll]
a world just like our own... a world where fate determines and nothing can be done to change that. you come into this world like the average person, living out your life, making memories and growing old.

until you turn 18.

the day you turn 18, time stops. your physical appearance may be altered, but never by time. never again.

until you meet them.

your soulmate. the love of your life. your perfect match. or are they? once you meet your soulmate, time will resume. one conversation and life is the same again. it’s not up to you to decide when and where and how this happens. but it’s up to you to figure out who.

[/div]

[/div]

it’s not the best, but it’s there.

Last edited:
I like the sound of it! Sounds really fun and a good idea
I would totally be down for this.:o
This sounds fairly interesting, I might get involved
Looks interesting indeed :)

ive got five people interested, so after I code this, I’ll put you down and have a CS up! ill need to have people in predetermined couples so we can decide that in the ooc.

^ ooc ^

^ cs ^

I love it but the font hurts ma eyes so badlyyyyyyy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back