• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Love, Death + Robots - 'Suits' Inspired RP (Interest Check)(Mechs)

Gitmuny

¢apitalize
ldr_suits-768x377.png

Hi Guys, I'm wondering if anybody would be interested in joining a group RP inspired by the LD+R episode 'Suits.' If you have not seen this animated short, the premise is simple: Farmers colonized on an alien planet defending their home territory from an alien species using their homemade mechs. I don't have any sort of story written up at the moment but if enough people seem to be on board with what I'm proposing then I have no problem settings things up properly.

In terms of the story, I don't necessarily mean I want to copy the plot of 'Suits' to the tee, more so the premise of pilots and their mechs operating on an alien planet. Whether it be as civilians defending their home from some sort of invasion, members of private military corporations tasked with a mission of some sorts, etc... However, I would like it to mainly exclude combat between other players as I don't really think having the other players as antagonists would be a good idea. I would love to hear other's ideas on how this could be a potential RP as well! There is definitely room to expan on this idea and it was something that sort of just popped in my head and I wanted to get it down quickly before I forgot it and fell asleep. (I do apologize for any spelling errors and what not, having trouble keeping my eyes open at the time of typing this)

Thank you if you took the time to read this, just leave a comment if you're interested, have any questions or if you have any suggestions for the RP!​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back