• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Love, Death, and Scales {Dragon Shifters}

Wolfiee

Meow
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
❝ roleplay title. ❞
introduction.

Welcome,

In this thread we will be playing as a group of dragon shifters who have recently moved to a new territory. This group is newly formed with most the dragons already knowing one another. So we will see how their lives unfold as they grow closer as a group while facing trials of al kinds.

premise.

It’s been centuries since an alliance between the humans and dragons formed. The two species have lived in peace and harmony despite there being a few occasions of discord. However now rumors have spread a band of dragon slayers have emerged once again. A unique group of humans who have skills to take down a full grown dragon this has cause tensions to rise among the humans and dragons bringing everything to the edge. Now through this rp we will be following a close group of dragon shifters lead by their fearless leader who strives to keep his group safe and at peace. As the group tries to settle into their new home they will face many trials of love, death, and acceptance.
rules.

RULE.All RPNation rules apply here!

RULE.I won’t tolerate any drama out of character or discrimination of any kind. You’ll get two warning and then you are out. If your first offense is bad enough you’ll be asked to leave instantly.

RULE.Discord is required as that will be where most of the planning and plotting will happen. The roleplay itself will take place on this site.

dramatis personae.

ROLE.These are the highest ranks and only have one per role. These roles are the leader, the second in command, Doctor, and the nurse.

ROLE.These roles are exclusive as there won’t be as many of these in the clan. There will be two guards, two look outs, and three hunters.

ROLE.The regular roles such as the standard clan members. These roles are always open and the most common ones.

— something here.

It would be more modern times I figure the use of technology/weapons we have today would be a bit more interesting to see how the dragons handle it.

Is it ok that I have already started writing up a draft of a "light" themed dragon-shifter that can manipulate illusions and breath light or sparks like fireworks as opposed to the traditional fire?

No one liners at all. I expect at least two full well written responses as a minimum. I understand some spelling errors and such however at least two paragraphs should be doable.

Hey! I have come from the previous thread and am very interestred.

Yes feel free to join us on discord to chat and plot! I just put the cs thread up on here I’ll link the cs thread soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back