• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Love conquers all! Two ideas!

Yuippi

Dreamer
Hello there! Thank you for reading my thread!

I have a character idea and a plot idea in my mind, so I thought I would write them here and see if anyone is interested!

I go with the pronouns she/her and am 32 years old.

I am very laid back with rp. So I don't have many rules, but here are the ones I do have:
  • Only people +20 years old
  • Okay with MxM pairing
  • Interested in plotting/sharing ideas
  • Be active!
  • When you reach out, send me a pm, and please tell me something about you!
So to the ideas!

First, I have this plot idea revolving around a mob boss or some sort of criminal falling in love with a person who is very kind and sweet and just a regular guy so to say.
So it would start with the criminal trying to keep up pretends that they are just a regular guy too.
I would like to take the person who is not a criminal as I have an idea for him. So the mob boss would be yours!

Then the second idea I have is just a character. He is a guy who is the youngest of three brothers, his family is filthy rich and very controlling.
My guy is very different, he is blunt and speaks his mind but has a hard time living in the regular world. He is adorable and extremely clumsy. He doesn't always understand people and is very bad at reading people or knowing when they lie and so on.

So there are my ideas! If you are interested or have any questions, please send me a pm! Would love to chat with you and tell you more!

Hey, I'm interested in your first plot. If you haven't found a partner, I'm more than happy to try it out with you. Please send me a DM if you're interested, as this account is fairly new. Hope to hear from you! ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back