lou's chara dump

romanoff

you're taking all the stupid with you.
so uhhh HEY i'm gonna be posting my characters here, whether they be complete or not, just so i have a place to dump them when i come up with them. i will have a set like form thing or whatever so they're easy to navigate in a way. if you wanna roleplay with one of them (please do they need sum lov) just message me! k bye

FORM
setting:
name:
faceclaim:
brief backstory:
extra info:

tumblr_p93bjkMNcy1wb0p3mo1_250.jpg

SETTING: 1920's. great gatsby au.
NAME: ferris james grant
FACECLAIM: sebastian stan
BRIEF BACKSTORY: world war one veteran who absorbed himself into a lifestyle of extravagant parties as soon as he returned home. he resides in new york, near the coast, and is quite known for attending any flashy party he can get invited to. grecian.
EXTRA INFO: bisexual. afraid of commitment. is quite frankly ready to party his life away.

a38065516676084.jpg

SETTING: modern. college.
NAME: ophelia dryans eliopoulos
FACECLAIM: elizabeth olsen
BRIEF BACKSTORY: born in thessaloniki, greece, ophelia still resides in her home country and works at the local art school as a model. she has one older sibling and two younger siblings, and is fluent in both greek and english.
EXTRA INFO: bisexual. one of the most foul mouthed people you'll ever meet. drinks her body weight in coffee every single day.

Last edited:
tumblr_inline_nmcwfm9LUn1rsqbsl.gif

SETTING: modern. angels and demons.
NAME: simon alexander.
AGE: physically around twenty two, is actually a couple millenniums old.
FACECLAIM: sebastian stan (man i use him a lot,, big yikes)
BRIEF BACKSTORY: an angel of the lord, simon is meant to be a guardian angel, and is quite naive at times. he has been living between heaven and earth for the past millennia. has a lot of contacts with demons, and is quite the... rebel.
EXTRA INFO: gay. an absolute disaster child. rebellious, it's a miracle he hasn't been kicked out yet. is still quite naive about a lot of things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back