• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Loudwater, USA (Supernatural Town RP - Always Accepting)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Yandere_29.jpg
"I'm a werewolf obviously. I thought you would have guessed. Maybe I underestimated your abilities." Thumbelina sighed as she sat in a chair. "I guess there's just one way to find out." Taking a small hand mirror the girl opened the object and looked at her reflection. The moment her eyes met with her mirrored form the glass cracked loudly and a darkness enveloped her for a moment before brightening, showing the same girl but with red eyes, eyes that shined with a different demeanor than before. Even in the bright lights of the room sThumbelina looked as if she was in a shadow despite nothing around to cast it. "Wow, you do seem a lot different, I couldn't have guessed with one set of information." Quickly she vanished from the chair, appearing next to the older woman. Leaning in uncomfortably close. "I wonder...." sThumbelina whispered to herself as she kissed the woman, sinking her fangs into her lip just enough to get a taste of her blood. FireMaiden FireMaiden

Ariel Kessiah D'Ambra

Ariel got distracted upon seeing a newspaper headline

City Council declares former super-food Wheat and Wheat by-products a code red threat; regular consumers quarantined.

She read a bit more. Snakes and malevolent spirits were commonly associated with those who came in contact with the former super food. The whereabouts of the quarantine location was unknown. The mayor initially proposed using his dragonfire, but stopped after he was notified that it could be seen as creepy. Who wanted someone breathing all over them? Wouldn't reflect well on his character.

"Geez." Good thing she ate cat food on a regular. Wheat was lost on her. #nottoday. Ariel got back to work, throwing books on the shelf and the lightbulb on her hair flashing with her delight as she made them in exactly the right spot.

Then she was done and went to her boss. "Stacking done. Break time!" Without awaiting a response, she ran out and to a cafe for her lunch. She ordered a Nyanpasu Latte with an Everything Bagel, a reward for finishing her morning work and walked out.
There was a man just walking about the town. He stood out among the rest. Maybe she could find a certain cat. "Hey you! Have you met someone who could turn into a cat?" No greetings or anything. She was insane.
Prrrgadilly Prrrgadilly

original.gifDylan Evergreen
Interaction: TerrorKitty TerrorKitty

Instinct sent a well placed, unnaturally strong punch to the girl's ribs as Dylan quickly stood and took a large step back. "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?" She screamed, her voice angry. Underneath her words, an audibly growl was very present.

Richard stared at the vehicle, he needed to go back and read that manual that was at the library, it was rather informative and could solve his problem. He walked out and got into his drivable car and started to drive to the Library.

The car he was making was quite close to being done all together, but he had ran into a couple of problems and had little to no idea how to fix it. He figured he would stop by the library, return a book, and then check out that book on motors and engine parts. He had skimmed through that book at an earlier date and had found it to be rather informative.

Marshall Brittlebrook

"No, I have not seen anyone that fits that description today. Good Morning, Ariel." Marshall halted himself and smiled down at Loudwater's resident nekomimi and cat enthusiast, Ariel D'Ambra. While most people would be perturbed or annoyed by her sudden approach, Marshall took it like he did just about everything else, in stride. "I have lived in this town nearly my entire life, and you still can't be bothered to remember my face?" There was an obvious chuckled layered beneath his words as he gave her a mock frown.
Kylesar1 Kylesar1

Name: Victoria Belrose

Victoria drew the regularly noisy commotion of the bar folk to a halt as she proudly strutted her way inside. Denying her attention to any drunkard that made a pass at her as she approached the bartender and had a seat. It’s obvious that few of the native citizens had ever seen a girl like her around here in her expensive, almost regal attire and style, making it clear that she was not from the local area. “I’ll have a sunset blush if you have it please.” She smiles at the barkeep as she taps her fingers on the bar. Her smile is quickly fades to a blank and cold stare as one of the drunks that had confronted her sits next to her and begins to pester her again. She quickly denies him before he can even begin to speak. “Hmph! I’m surprised the sign didn’t warn of the creeps lurking around the local watering hole as well.” She murmurs to herself as she awaits her drink.

Ariel Kessiah D'Ambra

Ariel got distracted upon seeing a newspaper headline

City Council declares former super-food Wheat and Wheat by-products a code red threat; regular consumers quarantined.

She read a bit more. Snakes and malevolent spirits were commonly associated with those who came in contact with the former super food. The whereabouts of the quarantine location was unknown. The mayor initially proposed using his dragonfire, but stopped after he was notified that it could be seen as creepy. Who wanted someone breathing all over them? Wouldn't reflect well on his character.

"Geez." Good thing she ate cat food on a regular. Wheat was lost on her. #nottoday. Ariel got back to work, throwing books on the shelf and the lightbulb on her hair flashing with her delight as she made them in exactly the right spot.

Then she was done and went to her boss. "Stacking done. Break time!" Without awaiting a response, she ran out and to a cafe for her lunch. She ordered a Nyanpasu Latte with an Everything Bagel, a reward for finishing her morning work and walked out.
There was a man just walking about the town. He stood out among the rest. Maybe she could find a certain cat. "Hey you! Have you met someone who could turn into a cat?" No greetings or anything. She was insane.
Prrrgadilly Prrrgadilly
Marshall Brittlebrook

"No, I have not seen anyone that fits that description today. Good Morning, Ariel." Marshall halted himself and smiled down at Loudwater's resident nekomimi and cat enthusiast, Ariel D'Ambra. While most people would be perturbed or annoyed by her sudden approach, Marshall took it like he did just about everything else, in stride. "I have lived in this town nearly my entire life, and you still can't be bothered to remember my face?" There was an obvious chuckled layered beneath his words as he gave her a mock frown.
Kylesar1 Kylesar1
Suddenly, a shiny pink Cadillac screeched to a halt as it stopped in front of the two, followed by what seemed to be the entire police squadron. The sound of sirens surrounded the two as SWAT officers pored out of armored vehicles and surrounded the tall boy and cat enthusiast. "PUT THE BAGEL DOWN!" A few screamed, training their weapons on the bread ring. As soon as the cat lover dropped the bagel, a bomb retrieval unit exited from a helicopter, and used a pair of three foot tongs to place the bagel in a containment unit before using a controlled explosion to dispose of the wheat product. After it was destroyed, the police quickly dispersed from the area, leaving only the pink Cadillac. As the door opened, the smell of roses seeped through the the area as well as. Out of the car stepped the mayor with his two armed bodyguards, shielding himself from the sun with a matching pink parasol.
"MIGHT I REMIND ALL CITIZENS WHO HAVE NOT READ THE NEWS: DUE TO THE PUBLIC SAFETY CONSERN, THERE WILL BE NO CONSUMPTION OF WHEAT OR WHEAT BI-PRODUCTS UNTIL TOMORROW. THANK YOU." He said into his megaphone, before blowing a kiss to Marshall and getting back in his car, speeding back to City Hall.

Last edited:
Yandere_29.jpg
sThumbelina laughed as she stepped back with her arms behind her back. "A werewolf and a vampire in one. What a coincidence! Although I can only be one or the other...Also should mention your blood is a bit stale, maybe you should hold back on the wheat." She chuckled before sitting back down. "You see, you're not the only kind of nonhuman being in the town if anything you're probably not the strangest."
FireMaiden FireMaiden

Marshall Brittlebrook

Kylesar1 Kylesar1
Ariel Kessiah D'Ambra

Nervous laughter. That's why he stood out. Maybe he'd look more memorable with cat ears on. Her bulb was slowly and dimly lighting on and off as she did so. She could remember that there were exactly 437 cats in Loudwater and 100 domesticated cats and knew all of their names on sight, but not the faces of most people.

She was about to reply when the goddamn SWAT TEAM came in and pointed weaponry at her, telling her to drop her precious bagel. She was both confused and scared at what was going on. Bomb disposal suits, bullet proof vests, intent to kill, guns. She dropped it and they picked it up and destroyed it with care.
She fell to her knees
tenor.gif

"I-it wasn't a wheat bagel........" She cracked out, mourning the loss of her overtopped snack. It was an understandable mistake since most bagels were made of wheat or a wheat by product, but she specifically ordered one that wasn't made of wheat.
Regardless, it was gone and she wanted that bagel. Those things were not cheap

Last edited:
Marshall Brittlebrook

"Well, that was certainly entertaining," Marshall remarked as the SWAT moved in, disposed of the bagel, and moved out. He had simply given a slight smile and a nod to each officer, while softly wishing them a good morning. Some of the officers even paused a moment to return he greeting before disengaging; Marshall was pleased, until the Mayor blew him a kiss. Interactions with the Mayor always made Marshall feel nonplussed so he simply returned the airborne kiss with a wink that sat somewhere between titillating and smoldering. "Mayor Deckland." He intoned deeply before the strange man careened his pink Cadillac in the general direction of City Hall.

"I-it wasn't a wheat bagel........" She cracked out, mourning the loss of her overtopped snack. It was an understandable mistake since most bagels were made of wheat or a wheat by product, but she specifically ordered one that wasn't made of wheat.
Regardless, it was gone and she wanted that bagel. Those things were not cheap

"Why don't we get you another bagel Ariel? On me? It wasn't very nice of them to disintegrate it without giving you the chance to explain yourself, though they did have your best interests in mind." Falling to one knee with practiced ease, so he wouldn't tower over her as much, Marshall produced a pristine Kleenex from his tool bag and offered it to Ariel with an outstretched hand. A pale gold shaft of sunlight struck his face as he gave her a slightly wider smile than before, but was somehow a great deal more potent.

Safety Hammer Safety Hammer Kylesar1 Kylesar1
(I managed to somehow delete the post, while sleep addled, so repost.)

Last edited:
Ariel blew her nose with the kleenex and stuff up, picking up her latte. "You're a saint, Mr........I forgot your name," she said, sniffling. She wasn't about to go through that again though. A sub would be her next option. Visibly white bread. "The mayor is such a weirdo." As if she had room to talk. "I've wasted your time, Mr. Forgot. I'm sure you had plans today."
Prrrgadilly Prrrgadilly

Ariel blew her nose with the kleenex and stuff up, picking up her latte. "You're a saint, Mr........I forgot your name," she said, sniffling. She wasn't about to go through that again though. A sub would be her next option. Visibly white bread. "The mayor is such a weirdo." As if she had room to talk. "I've wasted your time, Mr. Forgot. I'm sure you had plans today."
Prrrgadilly Prrrgadilly
(White bread is made of wheat bi-products)

"I'm not a saint; just Marshall. Besides, you haven't wasted my time." Marshall stood slowly, offering Ariel his hand, patiently. He was used to Ariel's forgetful nature, so he ignored it. "I do agree, however, that Mayor Deckland is a bit strange." He added belatedly, though he had a feeling he was not exactly an authority on what was strange or not. Everything seemed fairly normal to him most of the time.

"Do you think that cafe sells pie?" Marshall spoke almost to himself as he imagined the prospect of getting a snack, even though just come from the diner.
Kylesar1 Kylesar1

Ariel Kessiah D'Ambra

Ariel took his hand and stood up. Her sorrow was pretty much gone at the mention of pie. Screw a sandwich or a bagel. That was much better. It wasn't good for her sweet tooth, but with how much she ran around on a daily, she needed the calories anyways. "They do sell pie. Chocolate, Apple, Key Lime, err............I don't remember the whole list." She only remembered that much because those were her favorites and she ate them often.

She led the way to the cafe she just came from, sipping her Nyanpasu Latte. "I'll ask for Almond Meal or Almond Flour crust. I don't want guns pointed at me again."
When they got to the cafe and walked in, pretty much their entire food menu was condensed. Since it was electronic, it was easy to change.

Absolutely no wheat or wheat by products will be sold in our products effective immediately until further notice by order of Mayor Deckland. Some products can be ordered with alternative bread types. Others are out of order. We are sorry for any inconvenience.
-Management

This was much easier now. They could order whatever was on the menu, as what wasn't allowed was simply taken off. A few people who didn't read the news were currently outraged. One woman was giving the barista a hard time due to not having an acceptable bread type for their taste. Ariel decided
"I want to see the manager," the woman demanded. "This is ridiculous."
"Ma'am, the manager typed the message himself." The barista (male) said, obviously starting to reach the edge of his patience, but trying to be a good barista.
"I DON'T GIVE A DAMN. GO GET ME THE FUCKING MANAGER!!!" Her yelling made Ariel cover her ears. Her hearing was sensitive
"The manager is not in at the moment, ma'am."
The woman yelled in frustration. Ariel didn't bother approaching
Prrrgadilly Prrrgadilly

Marshall Brittlebrook

"Oh, I am partial to all kinds of pie, as long as it is good pie." Marshall chuckled as he followed Ariel into the cafe and witnessed the brouhaha over the altered menu. For a moment,
his smile fell blank, then his eyes darkened to a dried brown of trampled fall leaves.

"Good morning, Mrs. Hailey. Jeffrey. How are you all doing today?" Marshall step past Ariel and walked up to the counter behind the unruly woman and gave the barista a seemingly oblivious smile. He spoke softly, yet his voice cut through Mrs. Hailey's yelling with unnatural ease. His eyes were still brown as he gazed at Mrs. Hailey. "Is there somethng wrong, Mrs. Hailey?" He asked in confusion, pouting somewhat.

Kylesar1 Kylesar1

Last edited:
Theo was lying down in the leaves. Wet, damp, and cold dead leaves. The librarian blinked a couple times and breathed in through his nose, the dank smell of the leaves and trees flooding his senses. The sound of the wind blowing through the trees, sent a low whistle echoing through the forest, giving a woodwind sound to the percussion of the trees.

Oh god.

Theo scrambled to his feet as his heart beat faster and faster and faster. This was bad. This was very, very bad. He needed to get out of the forest as quickly as he could. As he began to run, he felt the wind whip violently at him from behind. The sky began to darken and there seemed to be no exit from the perilous woods. Something was behind him. He didn't know what was behind him, but then again, he was to terrified to look behind him.

Suddenly, he accidentally tripped on a log, and fell to the forest floor. Some primal fear sent a sharp sense of dread filled his throat and dropped to his stomach, only making him want to flee more. It was behind him. He knew it. Slowly he flipped around, knowing that it would be the last thing he would see. When his eyes laid upon it, all he could do was open his mouth as if to scream, but nothing came out. All he could see was it's hollow, vacant eyes, and its skeleton grin.

Theo awoke in the library screaming and scrambling away from his desk. What was on his computer screen... It horrified him to the core. It was real. And he knew where Theo was.

tumblr_nclffuyLwi1tm9qcgo1_500.jpg

Ḯ̵̢̢̻̤̠̗͇͊̌͋́͌̔͊̚͢ A̴̟̖̙͔̘̞̟͑̓̅͒͟͜͞M̸̨͓̰̺̮̭͒̈̏̈͐̒͟͜ W̼̫͕̠̞̟̯̅́̉͋̒̊̀͢͢͞ͅA̡̟̬̭͈̜̍̒̒͘͢͞͠͠T̸̩̰̫͍̝̤̼͊̅̉͗̾̔̕͝͠ͅC̛̣͖̥̱͕̈́̈̀̂̉̿̕H̴̡̢̤͖̮̱̝̟͑̈͗̀̒͂͟ͅI̢̮̫̳̬͋͐̄͘̕͟͜Ñ͍͍̤̘͚͉̥̐̓̋̒̾̀̓̍͢͜Ĝ̖̼̥̬͈̫̃́͊͑ Y̷̢̦͖̼͕͈̜̼̫̒͊̇̃̑̋̐͡ͅO̸̡̨̙͈̝̖̠̻̲͑̉̆͊̈́̂́͐͟Ṳ̸̫̘̯̝̓̊̀̽́͢ T̸̢̗͙̯͉̰͔̿͌̓͛͊̓̀̇͋̎H̷̘̜͎͇̭̥̣̪͂̾̈́͒͑̉̈́̚͜͞͠Ȩ̢̛͍̟̹͖͚͗̌͗̓̍͟͟Ò̤͇̘̜̹̋̃̎̕̚͢͜͟͞D̢̗̙̥͇̖̲̜̠̏̈́̅̀͛͒̌̓O̡̡͉̠̟̙̫͚̦̭͗̒̆́͋R̞͕̺̲͂̍̊̎̈̔͟͞Ȇ̴͚̹͇̜̳̑̈́̓̒́̅̽̅͢͡
̴̗͖̗͔̞͙͕͎̑̇͒͂̾̇̊
͙̫̥͓̫͈̀̍̓̓͌̿̇̎͡
̶͉̖̰̯̭̤̻͙̙̊̉͗̋͒͢Ȉ̸̧͔̣̻̤̫͈̳̝̔̊̄͛̋͛͋͂͝ Ą̸̼͙̼͙̳͕͔͚͚͆̂̀́̉̓L̸̢̦͇̼̖̦͖͎͈͇̏̒̇͋͐͗̕̚͞W̵̢̙͇͙͚̙̘̬̻̋̅̄̅͂̔͊A̴̗̼̖̰̩̿̇͐̃̆͌̈́͑Y̰̤̦̬̗̣̽̒͒̔̓͂͘͜͢͠S̴͕̖̫̳͇͓͑̽̽̆͡ Ç̨̧̼̜͈̘̤̼͖̓͗̏̓̀̀̚Ǫ̵̼͚̣͙̾̂̀̈̑̕͘͟M͔̠̟͍̺̥͒̔͒̄̋̾͛͑ͅȆ̡̹̰̩̭̳̟̹̀̿̽́̽̑́͗͢͟͞ t̶͚̰̞̲̥̦͙͑͑͗̈́̀͡O̯̹̤͙̞̘̜͆́͌̌̈̔̎̈́̌͜ Ṭ̷̰͎̤͔̗̲̇̐̉̽͆̀́̋͜͠͡Ă̴̢̢̳̣͈̞̠̝̩͗̑̍̋̍͌̎̚͘͟K̷̛̩͓̺̰̥̯̼̫̔̾͐̄͗͂͗̆ͅE̸̮͚̲̮̤̩̥̾́́̚̚ M̳̟̲̖̯͍̣̥̙͖͋͊͆̆̅͠Y̛͚̼̗̟̑́͐͢͞͞ͅ P̶̧̬̦̤͖̝͓̖̋͋̈́̈́̎̍̅R̺̟̲͔͔̱͍͔̭̝̾͑́̍͂͗͊I̵̡̤͚̹̖̣͇̰͗̏͛̉̇̏̂͟Z̺̰͓̱̜̔̄̓̒̓͘͘͟E̶̛̥̮̭͇̗͂̐̈̊̍͒͘̕
FireMaiden FireMaiden TerrorKitty TerrorKitty Error 420 Error 420

Last edited:
Allen Hathaway
Library

Thud.
Allen drops a stack of six books on the checkout counter. One fantasy novel, the biography of Stephen Hawking, a book about fractals, a book about the chemistry of pastry baking, a murder mystery novel, and a self-help book, which he admittedly picked out because the author, who is pictured on the cover, is pretty cute.

The man behind the counter gives him a curious look, his brows furrowed, likely at the very pungent scent of weed emanating off of Allen. He clears his throat.

"Library card, please."

Allen hands over his card, which he'd preemptively prepared for use by extracting it from his wallet and placing it in his hoodie pocket. He's quite proud of himself for being so vigilant. The man takes his card and scans it.

"...Um, sir, you have twelve dollars of debt on your library card." The man purses his lips. "You'll have to repay it before you can check out more."

Allen pauses. He continues to pause for quite a long time. Just as he begins to gather his words, he is cut off not only by the man behind the counter asking, "Sir?", but a scream from across the library. Allen turns towards the source of the noise, attempting to discern it's exact source. Upon not being capable of seeing any panicked library-goers, he starts walking towards the source of the noise. The man behind the counter attempts to inform Allen that he still has his library card, but his words fall on deaf ears.

Allen, after a mere few seconds of walking and searching, locates one very panicked man.

"Hey, did you scream?" He squints behind his knockoff ray bans sunglasses.

Safety Hammer Safety Hammer

Allen Hathaway
Library

Thud.
Allen drops a stack of six books on the checkout counter. One fantasy novel, the biography of Stephen Hawking, a book about fractals, a book about the chemistry of pastry baking, a murder mystery novel, and a self-help book, which he admittedly picked out because the author, who is pictured on the cover, is pretty cute.

The man behind the counter gives him a curious look, his brows furrowed, likely at the very pungent scent of weed emanating off of Allen. He clears his throat.

"Library card, please."

Allen hands over his card, which he'd preemptively prepared for use by extracting it from his wallet and placing it in his hoodie pocket. He's quite proud of himself for being so vigilant. The man takes his card and scans it.

"...Um, sir, you have twelve dollars of debt on your library card." The man purses his lips. "You'll have to repay it before you can check out more."

Allen pauses. He continues to pause for quite a long time. Just as he begins to gather his words, he is cut off not only by the man behind the counter asking, "Sir?", but a scream from across the library. Allen turns towards the source of the noise, attempting to discern it's exact source. Upon not being capable of seeing any panicked library-goers, he starts walking towards the source of the noise. The man behind the counter attempts to inform Allen that he still has his library card, but his words fall on deaf ears.

Allen, after a mere few seconds of walking and searching, locates one very panicked man.

"Hey, did you scream?" He squints behind his knockoff ray bans sunglasses.

Safety Hammer Safety Hammer
Theo had made it to the computer just in time to shut it down as soon as he read what that.. thing had sent him. After last time, he thought that whatever that was had been killed or burned to ash. Apparently not. So that meant that he had to start locking his doors and lighting his fireplace at night.

As he stewed deep in thought , Theo was was startled once again, but this time by a person behind him. "H-Huh?!! Oh, um.. hello sir. I didn't mean to startle you. I think I might have just dozed off at my desk and had a bit of nightmare." Theo said with a chuckle, spinning around in his spinny office chair. "Thank you for your concern, mister... um, I'm sorry I'm afraid I don't know your name. I'm Theo, the head librarian here. And you are..?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back