Video Games Loud or Stealth, and why?

Stealth I suppose? Minimizing fighting and resource expenditure is something I generally see as a good thing. That being said I’m not 100% certain that I know what the context is here, I’m just speaking in general.

Loud. If by this... you mean like RPGs and stuff where you pick one or the other? I usually play warriors in those kinds of things, or if its a shooting game, something with Big Dakka, so I prefer action and smashing through walls then sneaking around to find the key.

I don't mind doing stealth in games based around it, like Metal Gear Solid, but if I'm playing Skyrim or something, nah, two handed, heavy armor nord headbutting everything into submission is my preferred methodology.

Stealth is mad fun if the game has the right mechanics for it, like in Far Cry when you get the chance to do wreak havoc in those enemy outpost, with animals in cages and shit. If you’re a high level and have to clear a low-level dungeon, though, nothing’s more fun than bursting in guns/Dragon Shouts blazing!

Depends on my mood, I suppose. Take something like Payday 2. Sometimes, you wanna sneak around and carefully plot out your moves before perfectly executing it. Then some other times? Some other times you crank Razormind and pull out your explosive firing, fully automatic shotguns and become a whirling dervish of pure chaos.

You can't go wrong with either really, but me? I prefer Michael bay level explosions and guns going off, bullets flying and grazing my head, Limbs flying. adrenaline rushing, terrifying, and just great all at the same time.

Varies from game to game and how I'm feeling at the moment. But I lean towards stealth as of recent. Feels a loot cooler to me ngl, a lot smarter and makes you think more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back