• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

bucketofbolts

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
hey hey !! im Lezbtron but you can also call me queerbot or magolor ! she/he and i enjoy robots! I'm also a minor (15-17) but I don't mind how old you are, just don't be weird thanks !

I'll get right to the point, but I am looking for a rp involving transformers, main iterations being G1, Prime and ROTB, though feel free to ask about other iterations as i'm not opposed at all ! Just ask and it's most likely I'll say yes! Should mention I do Earthspark but I'm a little behind on that one so bare with me aha !

For the record I do double up and I'd hope you do the same, not doubling up is kinda've a deal breaker, sorry! There are some exceptions but 90% if you don't wanna double it's a no go :(. WIth that, I do both romance and platonic pairs, I myself am seeking a platonic oc & canon type thing and I can totally double up for you as well! <:]> Just ask and I'll see what I can do! (though if you're fine just playing a canon & don't want to double, i wont stop you!)

(Canon x Canon is fine but I still prefer to double up, I'm iffy on Oc x Oc, though if it's platonic then sure! Oc x Canon is welcomed so long as we double up!)

I'd personally like to use one of my transformers ocs in a roleplay, though you are not obligated to use an oc as well and I'm totally up for splitting the canons and as well, doubling up like I said before!

I am fairly literate and can average about 7-12 paragraphs if not more, I don't mind how much you can write, just no one liners please as they're hard for me to go off of. :( !!

If everything here sounds like a nice deal but Transformers really isn't your thing, I also do the following fandoms ! vvv
- Monster Prom
- TMNT (2003, 2012, IDW)
- No Straight Roads

Do note that the doubling up and such do still apply to the above fandoms!
I sometimes forget to check here so you can also just contact me through discord (Lebztron) if I don't get back to you! I'm not ignoring you I promise, I just have a bad memory/track of time, huzzah .

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back