• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Lots to pick from!

MothSav

What are words
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey there!

I'm Moth, and I'm a 27 year old woman in the western United States. Besides hiking, hanging out with my dog, and being practically married to my job, writing is what takes up most of my free time!

What you can expect from me:

I am a constant force, for starters. My long-term partner has been RPing with me for over ten years, and another one had been writing with me for six. I reply at least once daily, sometimes more, but occasionally things come up and it might take me a few days! That being said, I can do some lengthy posts (5-8 paragraphs is the norm), but I also see quality in shorter ones, too. It all depends on the story and what's currently going on.

What I'd like to see from you...

I'm seeking a long-term roleplay partner who can enjoy the same things as me. Pretty basic, right? Self-growth is important; we never stop learning something new. I'm also down to join groups. I'd need you to be 21+. I like some OOC chatter here and there. Make sure you mention the word ‘purple’ when you contact me regarding RPing so I know you read all of this. Most importantly, please be willing to discuss ideas and communicate what's working and what isn't. We need to both be having fun, and negotiating how to do that is part of the game.

What am I interested in?

Timeline: I love 20th century history to modern day settings. Learning about a different point in history and navigating how people were similar or different from us in those times? Right up my alley! Modern times are just as fun, too.

Plots: I'm pretty relaxed when it comes to plots. I value character development over action and adventure. I'm just as interested in the interactions between two characters painting a house as much as in a gunfight.

Relationships: Romance is something I love to do! I'm more of a MxF or FxF fan. I typically play a female role, but I've played male before and can for the right plot. I also love focusing on other types of relationships. Platonic, family interactions, groups of friends, the works.

Characters: I don't do canon characters. Nothing against them, but not my preference! I am someone who strictly abides to OCs and I have an arsenal of ideas for the people I'd like to play, from kids obsessed with birds, teenagers breaking into independence, young adults juggling their careers, to elderly women with vendettas.

What's interesting to me lately?

(Italics mean I'm super excited for it!)

Currently very interested in a past/present alternating plotline, similar to Haunting of Hill House or This Is Us!

Prohibition era adventures
- Family drama - Coming of age - growing pains - Small town secrets - Found family - A gang of misfits - Haunted houses - Adoption/Foster care - Ranch life - Triumphing against the odds - Animals - Character growth - Quirky hometown citizens - Upmarket literary themes - Drastic life changes - Parent/child dynamics - Hallmark storylines - Paranormal - A group of coworkers - A workplace becoming home - WW2

What I don't like...

Heavy fantasy - Medieval - Heavy sci-fi

Some movies and shows I like…

TV shows: Bomb Girls, The Crown, Derry Girls, Man In The High Castle, The Office, Parks and Rec, That 70s Show, This Is Us, The Haunting of Hill House, Stranger Things, Anne With An E, Strange Empire, Call The Midwife, X Files

Movies: Mona Lisa Smile, Tell It To The Bees, The Secret Life of Bees, A Quiet Place, Strange Weather, Pride and Prejudice, Whats Eating Gilbert Grape, Nacho Libre, Fried Green Tomatoes, anything with Julia Roberts in it

Books: The Glass Castle, The Poisonwood Bible, The Book of Ruth, Empire Girls, Flipped, Rules, The Liars Club, The Flood Girls, Stargirl, anything by Jeannette Walls, Where The Crawdads Sing

Anything else?

Just ask! I'm totally willing to see what we can build together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back