• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Lots of MxM ideas and plots!

Tinker Bell

Three Thousand Club
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi all! I am looking to stay busy with more role plays!

A Bit About Me
  • I work from 6-3 (EST) M-F
  • I only rp with people 20+
  • All characters will be 18+
  • I only do MxM role plays
  • I try to write at least a paragraph and hope you do the same, but I generally try to write more.
  • Bolded is who I wish to play
  • I only rp in PMs (I can keep track of them better that way)
  • I am willing to try new things if you're patient with me.
Interests!
Pairings
Younger Brother - Older Brother's friend
Nerd - Jock
Cabin Boy/Captive - Pirate
Prince - Bodyguard/Night
Stalker - Victim
Childhood Best Friends
Arranged Marriage
Sweetheart - Tough Guy
Kidnapped - Kidnapper
Peasant/Servant - Royalty
Doctor - Patient
Master - Pet/Slave
Vampire - Human
Scientist - Test Subject/Experiment
Teacher - Student
Prince-Prince
Human - Mutant (Willing to play either!)
Plot Ideas

A Debt to be Paid
Character A, or his family, owe a debt to the mafia. He agrees to work for them to pay it off, either on the streets or in a club. That's where character B notices him and takes an interest. Maybe he proposes a more personal relationship to pay the debt off quicker. Can be mixed with Wrong Place, Wrong Time.

Wrong Place, Wrong Time
Character A is generally unlucky. This eventually lands him in the middle of a conflict between rival mafias or gangs. Character B decides that he needs to be protected (for whatever reason) and we go from there. Can be mixed with A Debt to be Paid.

Unwanted Soulmates
Basically, you get a soulmate and eventually figure out who they are. One party does not want to be soulmates. Or both don't. But basically they have opposite personalities (gruff or grumpy and ball of sunshine and cuddles or something like that). I would like to play the happier guy, if we go that route, but I'm also open to ideas!

Arranged Marriage (from a video I saw on TikTok)
When you turn 25 (or whatever age we decide), if you are unmarried, the government decides your spouse. Usually the matches work out amazing. But our characters can't believe who the government picked, thinking they're the total opposite. Like the unwanted soulmates, but not actually soulmates.

Please dm me if you're interested.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back