• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Commission Lots of Maps!

Deathkitten

I am the Deathkitten! Fear me!
Maps, get your maps here! Anybody want a map? They start pretty cheap~
That aside, I hope to do more maps. I can do smaller locations or the whole globe. It just depends on what you want. Please understand that these prices are a general idea. It may be more depending on what you want and how complex it is. And yes, city layouts are more expensive, as they are a lot more work to do. If you get traditional, I will scan it in and send it. If you want it physically sent to you that would definitely be more expensive, but not entirely out of the question.

Color is always more than listed price, as is shading.

$5+ - Traditional Map.
$10+ - Traditional Map with city layout.
$20+ - Digital Map.
$30+ - Digital Map with city layout.
$80+ (+shipping) - Physical Papier-mâché Globe.

These will be updated as time goes on.
I only had so many of these actively on my computer right now, and need to upload others.

This first map is a simple one for my current HP.
Astrella_Map.jpg

These next two maps are for a book that someone commissioned me to do. The finished product was done on the computer, but I cannot show that per their request.
Map.jpg
map2.jpg

This is a map for an older RP. The world's name is Ciel, and it is twice the size of Earth. The dots, squares, and xs denote different kinds of settlements.
1519099217002.png

This is my current globe I'm working on. The bottom had some issues with the balloon coming out cleanly, and I plan on repainting it, but for the moment I feel it's a pretty good example!
Bottom:
1519099422250.png
Top:
1519099451063.png
Sides:
1519099471436.png
1519099497453.png
1519099516921.png
1519099534000.png

These are random maps using different map-making software.
Map (3).jpg
snapshot-Tue, 02 Jan 2018 02_43_58 GMT.png
snapshot-Tue, 02 Jan 2018 02_46_46 GMT.png
snapshot-Mon, 01 Jan 2018 12_42_14 GMT.png

If you are interested, please post saying so, and I'll shoot you a PM as soon as I see it. Even if you think you aren't gonna get one, but want to talk about it anyways just in case, don't be afraid to ping me. I enjoy making maps and would rather try to work with a budget than turn someone away outright.

Last edited:
These are so cool! I've got no crit; just gushin'. In the likely event I have map needs for an upcoming story or campaign (and if you happen to be open at the time, of course), I'd love to commission you one day.

These are so cool! I've got no crit; just gushin'. In the likely event I have map needs for an upcoming story or campaign (and if you happen to be open at the time, of course), I'd love to commission you one day.
Thank you! :D I really appreciate that.

You've got a nice range of services and reasonable prices. Shoot me a pm when you get the chance, I might have something for you.

Those are nice.

I wouldn't even know where to begin with my world for my book series I'm writing. I'm still fleshing out locations and such for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back