• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Lots of fandoms- search thread {Craving- Hunter x Hunter, Kuroshitsuji, One Piece, Pokémon} (Updated 4/20)

Audacious Minacious

Hey there! I'm a fairly normal roleplayer just looking for some partners. I've been around for years, since I was doing cringy roleplays in elementary school. I'd say my skills have improved since then, and I'll usually do multi-paragraph posts, but I'll match whatever you give me.

Please, before you respond, read my pairings and rules. I'm a bit tired getting my hopes up only to be let down when the person isn't interested in my ships.

I prefer fairly long posts. I will mirror post length, but I don't usually like oneliners since they don't move the story forward as fast for me.
Along that line, I like story driven roleplays. I don't want it to just be romantic. I do very much like having a romantic subplot, but I don't want that to be the entire thing for the most part!
I usually only do mxm, just from personal preference since I'm a gay man myself. But there are a few ships I list that I will step out of my comfort zone with.
Similarly, I prefer to play male characters. For side characters I will play girls, but I don't want my main character to be female unless it's a roleplay I'm very interested in. *I will also play girls if I'm doubling for you, but chances are, I won't choose a girl for my main character.
I don't really like oc x canon. I can be convinced by a very good plot, but I would also like to have a canon x canon ship for my side of it.
Please tell me if you're not interested in the roleplay anymore. I get it can be difficult, but I'd prefer to know if you don't want to continue it, or I'll wonder when you're coming back.
Also, if I forget to respond, please bump me! Don't do it immediately, but if I've disappeared for a few days, I get it if you send me a dm to see if I'm still around!
OOC chat is fine with me, but I'm super awkward, so I probably won't initiate it ^^; If you want, feel free to chat with me, I'll come out of my shell soon!
I'm a student, so classes come first. I have to make that clear. Roleplaying is super fun, but I can't always do it. I'll tell you if I have to take a hiatus, though.
Also, adding onto that, sometimes I get super stressed out and won't reply for a little while. I'll come back 99.9% after I get out of whatever rut I'm in, but sometimes I won't. I'm more likely to disappear on you if you give me nothing to go off of in our roleplay, so there's that. But feel free to message me if I've been gone for a week or more! Sometimes I need that motivation to get back on.
I also have a Discord, if you'd prefer to roleplay there!

One more, very important thing: I don't ship anything that's an underaged character with one of age, even if it's aged up. I'm just not comfortable with it. I won't double for them either. So no, please don't ask, because chances are it'll give me a bad impression of you.

Sorry if I sound a bit like a dick in this, but I've had plenty of bad experiences in the past, and I prefer not to repeat them since sometimes I have a hard time standing up for myself.

Now, onto my fandoms!
The more asterisks mean the more I'm craving.
Italicized pairings are the ones I want, and bolded characters are the ones I prefer to play. If both characters are bolded, I'll play either, but the character I'd prefer to play is the first one listed.
For this fandom, I have a lot of premade prompts and ideas. Many of these characters have gotten a lot of development in my roleplay, so I'm pretty good at playing some of my favorite characters!
V3:
Kokichi x Shuichi
Kokichi x Kaito (Most craved!!!)
Kokichi x Kiibo
Kokichi x Rantaro
Kokichi x Gonta
Kiibo x Miu

Goodbye Despair:
Nagito x Hajime/Izuru
Nagito x Kazuichi
Nagito x Fuyuhiko

Trigger Happy Havoc:
Taka x Mondo
Makoto x Byakuya

Convince me on this one!
Kaido x Kuboyasu
Kaido x Saiki
Saiki x Toritsuka
Akechi x Saiki

I'd absolutely adore a good Black Butler roleplay!
Sebastian x Snake
Sebastian
x William
Sebastian x Joker
Sebastian x Claude (A bit unsure about this one, convince me)
Sebastian x Agni (really craving this one)
Sebastian x Bard
Soma x Ciel (would prefer to double with Sebagni)

I'm completely caught up with the manga, by the way!
Also, random/rare pairings are pretty fun, so hmu with your ideas!

Important: I will not do Sebaciel, no matter if Ciel is aged up or not. Please do not offer it. I do not want to ship any minor characters with adults.

Always craving this! Hunter x Hunter roleplays are so hard to find, so I'd accept pretty much anything in this.
Kurapika x Leorio (My favorite)
Kurapika x Survived!Pairo
Gon x Killua (I'd prefer to do this with doubling as Kurapika/Leorio!)
Meruem x Komugi
Feitan x Phinks
Shalnark x Uvogin

For this fandom, I'm willing to do pretty much anything since it's hard to find roleplays with it, including doubling for oc x canon as long as I can have a canon x canon ship!

I'm a little tentative to put this one, but here we go. For this one I'd greatly prefer to have them as human versions of themselves.
Haida x Retsuko

Yuuri x Viktor

I just played Shield, so I'd especially love to do roleplays from that!
Red x Blue/Green
Clemont
x Ash
Leon x Raihan
Hop
x Victor
Bede
x Hop
Bede
x Victor
^Feel free to propose more ships from Shield, I'm pretty down for most things!^

*I will do ocs for this one, but convince me with a good plot!

A little unsure on this one too, but I'm willing to try it!
Len x Kaito (I head cannon Kaito as 16 like Miku, since he doesn't have a canon age ^^)

I haven't finished One Piece yet, but I'd be interested in a roleplay for it! I'm in Impel Down now!
Pretty much any mxm ship with Usopp
Sanji x Zoro
Usopp x Luffy

Luffy x Zoro

Please no spoilers! If you don't want to roleplay with someone who hasn't finished the series yet, I'm not the right person for you ^^
But I am fine with using their post-timeskip designs, I actually prefer them for a lot of cases.

For this one, I'd like to humanize all the animals just because of personal preference.
Flick x CJ
A wholesome roleplay about the Nook family? No romance, just the Nooklings and Tom Nook in their nice little life on a tropical island.

I was a little nervous to add this one, but here we are! I know a whole bunch of Broadway shows, and I love finding new ones, so feel free to suggest some or ask about ones not listed! I'll be pretty picky with these, though.

This is a great, super underrated show. I'd love just a platonic roleplay with this. Maybe a roleplay with ghost!Gabe and Natalie interacting, with Natalie coming to terms with her brother and finally meeting him and stuff, if that makes sense?

So, I've never roleplayed this one before, maybe that's why I'm so interested in it. But yeah! Suggest ships, plots, and stuff.
I'm kind of interested in playing Sonny, though!

These are all ones I'm especially nervous about because of past weird experiences, but if you can interest me, be my guest!

-Be More Chill
-Dear Evan Hansen
-Hamilton

There are so many I'm forgetting about, but I don't particularly feel like writing down haha. But you know, just suggest!

I looove Disney. It was a giant part of my childhood, and always will be a giant part of my life.
For this, I'll do most movies.
Most interested in:
Onward**********
Frozen***
Mulan******

Feel free to mention others!

Feel free to leave a comment on this post or dm me if you're interested, thanks!

Last edited:
Hey! Are you interested in doing aged-up Dipper and Bill Cipher? Maybe Dipper can be 24-26 somewhere in there and that's when he stumbled around Bill for the first time? If you don't mind, I'd love to play Dipper?

Basic plot: demon in a school for angels.
Either as an infiltrator or as a demon trying to be good~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back