• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom For the Throne! Game of Thrones, The Last Kingdom and Tolkien (Hobbit/LOTR) RP!

Hello! Don't know much in the realm of GoT but I'd be happy to discuss a nice LOTR roleplay! I do not yet have DM access but can provide a discord if you'd like. :)
I don't RP on discord but I can send you a DM if you are fine with RPing on here?

Hey, I'd be interested in Castlevania. Are you referring to the games or the netflix series?

Castlevania! Could you play Alucard for Dracula for me? I can play either two for you or Belmont, whoever!

Mostly the Castlevania Netflix, but I'm familar with the first three NES games.

Ah ok, I would really be down for the Netflix series, and we can double up! Who are you looking for in terms of characters? Could we PM each other to plan some more?

Ah ok, I would really be down for the Netflix series, and we can double up! Who are you looking for in terms of characters? Could we PM each other to plan some more?
I would probably be interested in having Alucard played for me, or as a last resort Trevor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back