• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom For the Throne! Game of Thrones, The Last Kingdom and Tolkien (Hobbit/LOTR) RP!

Hige

I am not Paul Avery
I just finished reading the LOTR and I am looking for a double up RP in PMs. I'm also familar with Game Of Thrones and i'd love to do one of those as well. I'm familiar with: The dragon prince and the Last Kingdom as well.

I can play any gender, any sexuality, I like to write in paragraphs and all that.

Please comment or send me a DM if you are interested!

Last edited:
I’ve been looking for someone to write Robb against my OC if you might be interested?

I am interested, both in GoT and LoTR settings, and yes, i'm willing to play pretty much anything for the sake of a good story, so hey there, stranger.

Hey there, if you are up for a LOTR rp. I am curving lately a good rp with a human female x Legolas. Would you want to play Legolas, I would like the play the female OC then. Anyway if you interested let me know. ^_^

Hey there, if you are up for a LOTR rp. I am curving lately a good rp with a human female x Legolas. Would you want to play Legolas, I would like the play the female OC then. Anyway if you interested let me know. ^_^
I am willing to RP if you are willing to double up.

Hey there! I'm totally interested in a GOT roleplay. I'm willing to double as well. I'd love to see your take on Tyrion while I play Sansa. : )

Hello! Don't know much in the realm of GoT but I'd be happy to discuss a nice LOTR roleplay! I do not yet have DM access but can provide a discord if you'd like. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back