• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom LOST RP anyone (Canon x OC)?

ArcticFox

Dreamer
So, while in isolation I have nothing better to do but watch old TV shows and I recently finished the first season of LOST.

I've watched this already when I was in highschool and vaguely remember the plot of the rest of the seasons, so I'd prefer the plot of the RP to start from season one.

I do Canon x OC strictly and have no problem playing any Canon character. I'm looking for someone to play either Sayid or Sawyer against my OC. I would also love to play Sawyer against your OC, he's a fun guy.

I write about a couple of paragraphs per character, not too detailed, but not bare either and can pretty much reply daily now when I can't really go out or do much anyway.

Send me a message if you are interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back