• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ผ๐“ฝ ๐“ถ๐”‚ ๐“ถ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ญ

Emmy

โ˜ฝ ๐“๐‘œ๐“ˆ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐“‚๐“Ž ๐“‚๐’พ๐“ƒ๐’น โ˜พ
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
coded by natasha.
  • welcome~
    all art credit goes to sam yang (samdoesarts on instagram)

hi, hello, howdy, welcome!

i'm looking for a few long-term writing partners who enjoy the nitty-gritty, angsty, dramatic, dark, and emotional sides of writing. someone who is more focused on character development and the intricacies of love and hate and something in between.

my name is emmy, she/her pronouns if you want to be specific. i am twenty-five years old, happily married for over six years, and a lover of writing and reading alike. i currently live in est, though my sleep schedule is always up in the air. i battle pretty heavily with depression, anxiety, and bipolar, so reply speeds may vary, but if we have a good communication flow ooc i'll always let you know what's going on.

i am excitable and illiterate within ooc but literate and detailed ic with a heavy focus on inner monologue. with that said, i am still capable of painting scenes and moving the plot along. i am a huge believer in writing what your gut is telling you to, so i do not hyper-fixate on word counts or writing a multitude of filler just for the hell of it. so the ole quality over quantity can very much be applied here. however, i do need details and effort in return for my own. typically i will write anywhere between four and ten paragraphs, but it is all dependant on what the scene calls for.

i have a tendency toward male x female pairings and am far more confident and capable of writing the female lead. though i always do try to throw in side characters, both female and male. i write strictly in the third person and past tense. i always use realistic face claims and i'm not looking to budge on that currently. i absolutely adore using discord for ooc purposes and google docs for writing, though i am still open to writing in private messages on site. i do not have any triggers to note, though i do believe strongly in the fade to black method.

coded by natasha.
    intro
    rules
    samples
    pairings

Last edited:
"i'm not cold, i'm empty."

finally bumping this thread again.
if we had something going on and i dropped out, please don't hesitate to reach back out to me.
been going through it with my mental health, so please be patient with me.

"i know i'm blessed, but i'm cursed too.
take me back when i was happy, but i wasn't actin'."

just tossing in a lil bump.
hoping plotting a bit can help to dig me out of this rut i've found myself in.

feeling really depressed so thought i'd bump my thread.
i'd love to hear what ideas someone else has in mind, so don't be afraid to pop into my messages with something not listed!

Hey, thought I might inquire about your RP ideas, as far as plot/setting etc... what are you looking for?

Iโ€™m honestly typically the type to do a fantasy or Star Wars RP, but Iโ€™ve had a few urges to try a modern day setting here recently. I honestly donโ€™t think I have ever done a modern setting RP... ever. Lol

But I may be willing to give it a try.

I'd be interested in RPing with you, if you're still looking for a partner?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back