Journal Lost Love

SeantheIrishman

Just a random Irish guy
Have you ever met someone and became just so attached to her even though you had never met her in person? You just had shared so many experiences in so many different worlds, and everything moved so fast that you didn't even realize you loved her until she was gone. Then the regret begins, you wish you had exchanged numbers, Skypes, Instagrams, something to contact her outside of the TextNow role-play forums you met her in. You wish that you had just spoken your feelings, and not hid them because you were afraid of rejection... then one day you think back to her and all the adventures you had, and you can't even remember her name... You wish desperately that you could find her again, somewhere, but you never do. Finally you give up and realize you'll never find her again, and just try to continue on, but there's a hole, and that hole has a name you can't remember.

Maybe you'll see this and recognize me, remember me, and all the adventures we had. I was young and inexperienced and you seemed like a goddess, bright, full of knowledge and always seeming to care no matter how stupid and immature I'm sure I was. I miss you...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back