Poetry Lost Love

A

Arafor

<p>

I remember those old day when you looked at me, those eyes glimmering with joy and glee. Running with you on a crisp fall day, and we'd get home and say, I love you. What happened to those days? They've seemed to disspeared into disarray. I try not to cry and I hold it up inside, then when no one is around my insides die, just thinking about you. Why did those days have to end? It appears as our roads had taken two different bends. I remember the feeling I had when i held you in my arms, now all I have is a memory and a faded warmth where you used to be. I fadely remember those words we used to say. I try every night to remember how life used to be, when we looked into each other's eyes and see, the great life we had, never knew it would be this bad. I tried with all my heart and soul, both of those things went with you when you had to go. I sit here in this emptiness in my life, trying to do anything not to put myself to a knife. Remembering you is the only thing that keeps me safe, as I lonely look at my face. I see a shell of a man who manages to move, no longer to enjoy anything anymore. Please here me now, I wait for you so sound. Not speaking a thing until you return to me, and then you can truly see, that I love you..

</p>

Last edited:
You are amazing arafor :D .. I love this poem..

But if I said anything it would be to seperate this line into two..

then when no one is around my insides die,

So

then when no one is around,

my insides die,

But still a extremely good poem.. ^.^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back