• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Beetlejuice

• original.gif

The year is 5077, Welcome to hell as they all say. Your world is in ruins thanks to beings who call themselves witches.
    They have destroyed everything, Places people called homes.
    Luckily the government had a plan.
    Raise the dead fairytale characters and clone them, so they are suitable to fight and kill witches.

It wasn't easy road to do this, so they hired Mr. Finch to do most of the cloning and planning.
    It was a success, sort of. You see to be cloned they had to grow up which didn't give them much time.
    Luckily these kids (raised by scientists and volunteer single parents) grew up fast.

Fast forward a few years and they're in collage now, a collage that trains you to fight and kill witches, learning about what makes them tick.
    Hell, these kids, seems to have powers of their own already.

Always up for a good college rp with an interesting twist ^_^

Question: are we only limited to classic fairy tales? Or is there more freedom. I.e. folk tales from other cultures, or less famous tales

Assuming fairytale "villains" are allowed. I might be The Big Bad Wolf (similar to Bigby from The Wolf Amoung Us)

Otherwise, maybe Hansel? Who could be master tracker/hunter

It's likely based on the legend of the Dullahan, which is a headless creature that has connections to horses and carries its head underneath its arm, and is said to deliver people to the afterlife. A sort of grim reaper type figure.

of course!! also as a side note villain fairytale characters are okay!! you can choose if you want them to be evil or like maybe they're neutral or whatever lol :3

of course!! also as a side note villain fairytale characters are okay!! you can choose if you want them to be evil or like maybe they're neutral or whatever lol :3

Well I was thinking that he might be good, but seen as an outcast. Like, as a clone he hasn't done the bad stuff his namesake did. But others can't help but see him as the monster that tried to kill Ridinghood and the Three Pigs

This looks interesting!- I've got a sort of idea for a Red Riding Hood type character based on the Roald Dahl version of Red whose actually kind of a badass

Users who are viewing this thread

Back