• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Lost Dawn OOC (Dystopian/Fantasy Universe)

I'm going to put more work into the Lore and information page and maybe some into the Magic page as well. Really I'm still waiting for a few more members before starting, like two or three, but after that we're ready to go. Are there any questions I need to answer or any holes in lore that you might've seen? Let me know!

I'm going to put more work into the Lore and information page and maybe some into the Magic page as well. Really I'm still waiting for a few more members before starting, like two or three, but after that we're ready to go. Are there any questions I need to answer or any holes in lore that you might've seen? Let me know!

Alright. Not many questions on my end. Where exactly does this take place. I understand that the general area is central flooded Europe, but it relation to a real world country, where does this happen?

Alright. Not many questions on my end. Where exactly does this take place. I understand that the general area is central flooded Europe, but it relation to a real world country, where does this happen?

Where are we all starting or where is the general location of where we are? Because the start is more or less up to you, depending on which race you picked and their background and story. If you mean where the story is taking place, that would be flooded Europe around old Germany. Under Berlin they made a sanctuary called the 'Berlin' Sanctuary and that is where the squad tasked to investigate whats happening in the Budapest Sancturary is coming from.

Where are we all starting or where is the general location of where we are? Because the start is more or less up to you, depending on which race you picked and their background and story. If you mean where the story is taking place, that would be flooded Europe around old Germany. Under Berlin they made a sanctuary called the 'Berlin' Sanctuary and that is where the squad tasked to investigate whats happening in the Budapest Sancturary is coming from.

That basically answers it. It was a little bit of both as I wanted to know what where we start and where the whole thing takes place exactly.

That basically answers it. It was a little bit of both as I wanted to know what where we start and where the whole thing takes place exactly.

Glad I can help then. ^u^ Let me know if you have any other questions. Also! Important notice, I'm changing the times up a bit. I had some friends of mine review what I have so far and one of them informed that evolution and mutation couldn't possibly take place in such a short time frame. I have plenty of reasons why in this world it just did happen and can happen but I also don't want to be incorrect. So I'm upping the amount of time after 'The Great Collapse' from 500 to 1500 years. This is fine since it gives me more space for background, lore, and other fun stuff. This shouldn't directly affect anyone but I wanted to make sure you guys knew of the change. Anyway, I'll be online for a bit adding some more Demon-Beasts and plotting more story. Throw some questions my way if you have some!

Okay, I added several new Demon-Beasts to the Bestiary and two new sparkling tabs! Thanks to some much needed help from Jan Mavi who has been helping me flesh out the Berlin Sanctuary~ Expect information about the sanctuaries soon enough. Feel free to check em out, though there's only one entry in the NPC category so far. xD More to come tomorrow when I have time.

I'm loving this lore page, needs some minor edits here and there (most of them my fault sorry people!). Expect more soon.

Worry not Jan my boy, we can worry about making it pristine and proper after we have all the information done! Also, I wasn't able to post anything at all yesterday cause a close family friend had passed away. I had to try and be there for my mom, but today I'll be able to post what I was going to do yesterday. So BBCode...my arch rival, we meet again...

Okay still working on a little lore guys, and we stil waiting for more people. Patience, the Lost Dawn is coming. Glad you all are excited for it!

Still dealing with midterms, but will be able to submit some ideas/proposals to Beaurmont Beaurmont today. I know Beaurmont is busy himself, but I'll check in on him too today and see how things are going on his side.

Well I can't say it neccesarily feels great to slink back here suddenly but I think its easier to just bite the bullet and get it over with. HEY. Remember that guy who disappeared months prior? Well I'm back. I'm not even sure if anyone is still around or watching this thread, which is totally understandable as I practically disappeared for months on end. Being totally truthful, I've been battling depression for a while now and around the time I left suddenly it got much much worse. I believe part of the problem was I attempted to put in at least 5 hours of work every single day adding lore, looking up proper pictures I could use and researching random bits of information about the SCIENCE of post apocalyptic society. (I spent more time then I should have reading if a virus and nuclear radiation could cause species to mutate or evolve at rapid rates. Rapid being only 500 years time, cause apparently 500 years isn't long enough for evolution to take place.) Lowest I've been. I've been away trying to get a hold on that and bettering myself. (Unfortunately not in my role-play skills. Hahah.)

So what does this mean? Well all in all nothing, I'm simply back on RPNation again. However should some of you be around still, I'm willing to pick up where I left off and start putting pieces back together. If you're still interested please don't hesitate to PM me or respond here, just let me know you're around! If you're not that too is of course fine, especially since I bailed the last time. Happy RP'ing~

Last edited:
Well I can't say it neccesarily feels great to slink back here suddenly but I think its easier to just bite the bullet and get it over with. HEY. Remember that guy who disappeared months prior? Well I'm back. I'm not even sure if anyone is still around or watching this thread, which is totally understandable as I practically disappeared for months on end. Being totally truthful, I've been battling depression for a while now and around the time I left suddenly it got much much worse. I believe part of the problem was I attempted to put in at least 5 hours of work every single day adding lore, looking up proper pictures I could use and researching random bits of information about the SCIENCE of post apocalyptic society. (I spent more time then I should have reading if a virus and nuclear radiation could cause species to mutate or evolve at rapid rates. Rapid being only 500 years time, cause apparently 500 years isn't long enough for evolution to take place.) Lowest I've been. I've been away trying to get a hold on that and bettering myself. (Unfortunately not in my role-play skills. Hahah.)

So what does this mean? Well all in all nothing, I'm simply back on RPNation again. However should some of you be around still, I'm willing to pick up where I left off and start putting pieces back together. If you're still interested please don't hesitate to PM me or respond here, just let me know you're around! If you're not that too is of course fine, especially since I bailed the last time. Happy RP'ing~

I'm still here, friend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back