• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Lost Dawn OOC (Dystopian/Fantasy Universe)

Not a problem at all, I've been busy this past week myself and haven't been able to put as much work into lore and the like as I would enjoy, but now I have a bit more time to myself. Also, forgive me I had forgotten to watch all my new threads. :-_-lines: If anyone has any questions feel free to ask anything, I'm always willing to answer. wickedlittlecritta wickedlittlecritta Hopefully this time my magic page can explain a little better on Magic and its uses for you.

Not a problem at all, I've been busy this past week myself and haven't been able to put as much work into lore and the like as I would enjoy, but now I have a bit more time to myself. Also, forgive me I had forgotten to watch all my new threads. :-_-lines: If anyone has any questions feel free to ask anything, I'm always willing to answer. wickedlittlecritta wickedlittlecritta Hopefully this time my magic page can explain a little better on Magic and its uses for you.

It's very helpful! I've just done the thing where I have too many directions I'm interested in going with and I haven't decided which one I want to go with yet, haha.

Also, quick question--I assume only characters who come from a sanctuary/have an implant can use magic? And that if someone who didn't have the implant got a hold of a catalyst they wouldn't be able to use it for magic purposes?

Yes, only humans and/or synthetics who have the Zanier Implant can use magic. Now that's not to say those without the Tech implant are useless of course, a gun or weapon is just as effective in killing a Magic beast as is setting it aflame. (I will add a Bestiary on Magic Beasts at some point as well.) You also don't necessarily have to come from a Sanctuary to have the implant either, but most won't and if they do its probably of cheaper quality.

No problem! To add a little on the catalyst they are essentially gauntlets, but just made into different items like goggles or weapons or the like. Same thing, different form. Just in-case anyone else got confused. :3

This came up and since I have zero info up about the Overworlders I'll post this lil tidbit here until I actually do a full description.

Ah yes, well its essentially true that overworlders are basically humans who have adapted to the surface but there is a little more to them.
1) Not all overworlders are exactly the same. They have different cultures, backgrounds, ideals and abilities/skills.
2)They thrive in the overworld, but are incredibly weakened in the underworld.
3) Overworlders cannot have offspring with underworlders. They are the same race as humans but they are biologically different.​

I've added some info to the CS along with my own Character, so feel free to look at that when you can as its been updated. I also added a Bestiary and Races section to the Lore and Info thread so do look at that as well. These should help greatly with making a character and expanding the lore just a tad. :3

I am so excited for this rp that I just can't wait much longer!!!! Although I will be gone this weekend so take your time lol. Still so excited... Absolutely positively 100% extremely excited.

Hey guys, sorry to bail, but I've had some irl stuff come up and I don't want to bog you guys down waiting for me. Best of luck with this!

My wifi went out yesterday. I will be working on my second character shortly.

I thought I had already replied to this but I guess it got deleted? Anyway, the character is good! I don't know if I like the picture you used, and you need to write an description for appearance but other than that you're accepted! :3
Somehow this become a post rather than a reply? Lmao[/QUOTE]

So which picture? The clothing or the face claim?

Somehow this become a post rather than a reply? Lmao

So which picture? The clothing or the face claim?[/QUOTE]

The clothing was fine, the face picture. Not saying that man isn't a handsome stud, lmao, but the Alium are a little different looking than humans. Face tattoos, pale skins, slightly pointed ears. (I just realized I accidentally made elves a thing. Oops.) Long as its not EXACTLY human I don't mind.

So which picture? The clothing or the face claim?

The clothing was fine, the face picture. Not saying that man isn't a handsome stud, lmao, but the Alium are a little different looking than humans. Face tattoos, pale skins, slightly pointed ears. (I just realized I accidentally made elves a thing. Oops.) Long as its not EXACTLY human I don't mind.[/QUOTE]

Oh alright. I'll fix that

Users who are viewing this thread

Back