• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Lost Continent: Flight from Muurdaan Season 3

Players that go defunct have their factions NPCed or "offramped" in one way or another. If I am confident that a faction player is gone and there is little to contribute from them staying in the mix, events might conspire for them to dissolve and possibly other factions absorb them. The Tyren and High Elf Factions will likely Autopilot for some time, as will the ratkin. There is a Lizardman faction that lives in the sewers, that may or may not persist or be absorbed by other players.

Feel free to send me anything you like, and I'll modify it. NPC factions follow interests they generally showed whilst they were active, but can be influenced to help player factions if interests align or they are motivated with food and goods.

There used to be a faction of exconvicts called the "Exiles" that were at one point a player faction, then became the center of criminal mischief until religion from certain players and diplomatic influence from others helped mold the best candidates into an ad-hoc police force that the Attolians and Victorians could train and rehabilitate... I'd say for the most part the constabulary consists of Player Attolian minor military involvement, overseeing Victorian trained Exiles rehabilitated to be brutish, if disciplined police. The Security in the Elf quarter is too high for significant crime and the ferocity of Tyren (Minotaurs) is generally a strong deterrent to all but the easiest opportunity crime.

Above the police level, every faction has forces that defend the colony. Part of the fun will be discovering and interacting with the strange milieu of creatures already present in the colony.

The Dwarves, we are isolationist most the time, its where we are comfortable, but that does not mean we do not care. When the Colony is under threat Dwarves take the Vangard. When supplies are needed the Dwarves provide. HAIL DRACOS.

One of my last orders was to write a charter for the firebeards. I believe we left off at a point where the firebeards had to agree to a Non agression with the Empire and then they would be considered an official part of the Colony.

I'll also be updating the map to show the burned part of the settlement and the area of woods the horned one destroyed.

map updated, I am placing it in the OOC thread with the other maps. Comrade in the Shade Comrade in the Shade Shireling Shireling -- I've tapped you with some initial faction info, if you are interested in fleshing out please PM me back or arrange to meet on discord.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back