Comics & Webtoons Lore Olympus?

Wesker148

Please D.N.I. if all you are looking for is drama
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
wondering if anyone here is a fan of the series. I have been reading it since episode one and as you can tell One of my favourite characters is Thanatos because I don't think this guy gets enough screen time, to be honest

Yeah I have seem people that like it here and there I am completly separated from reddit.

It has caused me to even in roleplays call Persephone kore
Same here, to be honest, I dunno if I can mention this here but I just posted a discord ad in the offsite ad recruit area dedicated to lore Olympus.

Yeah I have seem people that like it here and there I am completly separated from reddit.
Honestly I nearly left reddit completely when a group from there caused so much drama in my server that it caused an admin to leave.

I like it fine. Used to adore it and have a Persephone avatar here but eventually the fandom (especially the fandom on Gaia Online) kinda steered me away from getting too into it 😓

PLUS it’s really not, like, extraordinary or anything: It has it flaws, as all media does. Hades and Persephone’s story is ALSO a bit over-played just in general no matter how many authors/artists are “telling it like it’s never been told before” so I’m not too surprised it’s fan base is mostly on Reddit ^^;;;;

It has open slots if you want in the discord
Honestly, I have never read the books nor seen the movies to be honest so I'm gonna have to pass but if you know anyone looking for an LO server let me know cause we have a lot of openings still open.

I like it fine. Used to adore it and have a Persephone avatar here but eventually, the fandom (especially the fandom on Gaia Online) kinda steered me away from getting too into it 😓

PLUS it’s not, like, extraordinary or anything: It has its flaws, as all media does. Hades and Persephone’s story is ALSO a bit over-played just in general no matter how many authors/artists are “telling it like it’s never been told before” so I’m not too surprised its fan base is mostly on Reddit ^^;
Understandable honestly I have been on both Gaia online and Reddit both areas are extremely toxic and not even worth being on there. I mean for example We recently had a group from Reddit cause so much drama that it caused one admin to leave and caused me so much mental anguish I came close to shutting my server's doors.

As for its flaws, I know a few people that would agree with you as well as lost count of how many plot holes are in the story. But honestly, it's also one of the reasons why I started a role play on it to try and fill in the gaps and add to the story, and ever since I pulled my server off of the subreddit community we haven't had any toxic behavior.

i RAN as soon as i saw the thread's title. lore olympus has been an all-time favourite of mine, maybe the ranking has shifted a bit now, but i am still really fond of it. i haven't really been in any fandoms of it, but the experience you guys describe doesn't sound like a lot of fun honestly...

i do understand the point of view that it has flaws, i mean when i did my own research on greek mythology, i could see all the missing pieces, but i feel like the plot and the artistry are very neatly done. maybe one of the biggest things that i disagree with the author is incorporating that connection between apollo and persephone if you know what i mean (im trying my best to not type spoilers), because it really influenced my view on the god although nowhere in any source i've read it's suggested that ever happened.
i also really enjoy the concept of the gods evolving time-wise at the same rate as human society, thus the resemblance in terms of technology and society, plus everyone is a fashion icon <3 personally, so far my favourite has to be hermes, he's just a sweet dude, also hecate because she is just iconic to me (as far as i remember.... plus i haven't really kept up to date with the recent episodes so idk how the characters have been keeping up)

I keep meaning to get into this, but I just haven't found the time, its high on my list.

I'm actually looking forward to buying the books

i bought the first three! i don‘t know if there is more… but in my opinion, if you are a fan, it is so worth it. the art is beautifully translated onto the paper

i bought the first three! i don‘t know if there is more… but in my opinion, if you are a fan, it is so worth it. the art is beautifully translated onto the paper
The fourth one is coming out on june 6th.. Atm i am trying to get my hands on the 3rd book myself however.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back