• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Lore Olympus? Hades and Persephone

ghostmochi

Lurker
Heeeello! I'm a 23 y/o female looking for someone to write with! Specifically, I'm hoping to find someone who wants to delve into the realm of Lore Olympus (A webtoon loosely based on Greek mythology.)
I'd love to start from the beginning when Hades and Persephone meet. Though, how they meet can be different from the webtoon. I'm open to different ideas! We don't have to stick to the webtoon exactly. I just love the characters and can't get enough of them!

If you're interested, PM me! We can discuss triggers to avoid (I know this series has a lot of sensitive subject material and I am willing to avoid those topics if they make you feel uncomfortable) and whether we want to write on this platform or another then. (I prefer discord) Also, I like to write in third person as that's what I'm comfortable with. <3 I really hope to find someone!!!

Hello! I'm a 23 y/o female looking for someone to write with! Specifically, I'm hoping to find someone who wants to delve into the realm of Lore Olympus (A webtoon loosely based on Greek mythology.)
I'd love to start from the beginning when Hades and Persephone meet. Though, how they meet can be different from the webtoon. I'm open to different ideas! We don't have to stick to the webtoon exactly. I just love the characters and can't get enough of them!

If you're interested, PM me! We can discuss triggers to avoid (I know this series has a lot of sensitive subject material and I am willing to avoid those topics if they make you feel uncomfortable) and whether we want to write on this platform or another then. (I prefer discord) Also, I like to write in the third person as that's what I'm comfortable with. <3 I hope to find someone!!!
If your still looking, I am interested in the fact I have a lore Olympus-themed server I posted in the offsite ad recruitment thread and we still have a lot of openings left if you are interested?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back