- Ricky's - Standard American style gastro-bar featuring modern day pop and RnB music. Its famous ribs are the best in the state, if you can get them before they sell out.
- The Horse and Hound - Modelled after a classic British pub, the Horse and Hound features classic 80s music from electro-pop to classic rock. It's most famous for its karaoke night.
- Voodoo - A typical nightclub that caters to those looking to dance the night away to the more electronic genres of music. Foam parties you say?
- The Pit and the Pendulum - Designed with a heavy gothic focus inside and out, the Pit as it is most lovingly referred to, is the home of all things heavy metal. Live bands are often found tearing it up on their stages.
- The Cabana - A small bar on the beach that stays open until the early hours. It plays all kinds of music while guests party the night away on the sand.
- Demiro's - Swanky Italian restaurant with a strict dress code of trousers and shoes. Low lights, candles and a gentle piano player make it one of the more romantic destinations in Addleton.
- The Jade Dragon - Specialising in all things Asian, you can taste the Orient until the early hours of the morning. The sharing platter is often the go to dish for groups.
- Ricky's - Along with being a bar, Ricky's serves food until 20:00. A paradise for BBQ lovers.
- John's Chippy - Classic British fish and chips are hard to come by in the US but John and his ex-pat wife have brought the glory of the British staple to Addleton. To make them even better, they cook all their food in beef dripping.
- The Garden - Without a single piece of meat in sight, the Garden is a vegan's go to place. On first sight the menu has all the classic fayre like burgers but these meat substitutes are just as good as the real thing.
- Cinema - A fairly new development featuring high quality screens and raisable arm rests.
- Activity Centre - Use their gym, running track, rent a cycle or go on a day trip to the near by wilderness to do something a bit more extreme.
- Water Sports Centre - Boat rental to scuba diving, plenty to do here.
- Addleton Mall - With over three hundred stores across its many floors, there isn't anything they don't sell.
- The Addleton Hotel - Spacious, high spec rooms in the best hotel that Addleton has to offer. Here is where most of the PC's will be staying.
- The Pier - Games, rides and typical fun fair activities are availabe on the pier.