• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Lorsh

Varlot
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

(One or multiple paragraphs, it can depend on the post. My universe is more fleshed-out than is described below, but most of the lore is on a need-to-know basis unless you genuinely want to read a bunch of stuff [I have a wikia]. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. This is a low-scale strategic RP, and 3 threads are currently being managed. The players of each thread have the ability to interact with someone from another thread, but the roleplay is solo for the most part. Communication and travel is slow in medieval times...)

(You can play as a male or female. Since there's 3 males already, I might encourage the latter, since it'd be an interesting story to read [though also a bit harder gameplay wise].)

Lordling

Low/dark medieval fantasy setting. I'm looking for a partner who enjoys stuff like feudalism (Mount & Blade, CK2, Game of Thrones, shit like that, or just medieval history). The roleplay involves a few complicated aspects like land tenure, hierarchies, and medieval military organization (for example, managing vassals, retainers, levies, stuff like that). Some forms of magic exist (most forms of magic are extinct), but even the ones that survive are very uncommon in this era. This is played as more of a religious/feudal setting.

The roleplay would involve some command elements, but you would also control a character. Specifically, you play as a minor lordling in the Kingdom of Carmondy. Specifically, a region known as the Bay of Calmayn. Recently, there have been some strange happenings... a curse of undeath has tainted the land, and dark forces have upturned the feudal system. However, this has left a power vacuum in the rural shire you inhabit. Now could be the time for you to rise beyond a mere lordling.

The Known World
1583034562746.png

The Bay of Calmayn
Different Colors = Different Baronies
Small Circle = Village
Small Circle (Thick Outline) = Large Village
Larger Circles = Towns, Cities
Square = Castle
E = Abbey
Y = Free Town
1583035858394.png

I would be interested in this, if this roleplay is still open. I could play as a female character as well, if that helps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back