• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Lord Of The Rings [Interest Check]

Do you want to do a LOTR roleplay

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

• Don't have the time

• Total voters

BlacklegSanji

Cook of the Thousand Sunny
Okay I seriously was in the mood all week to do a LOTR role play because we may be reading the Hobbit as a in class piece of literature and because it was one of my favourite books I got really excited and I wanted to do a LOTR rp. This is just a interest check recruitment tab to find out how many people are actually interested. I have my own ideas on a story but I'd love to hear from other people and take into consideration thier ideas as well so if you have any idea's you'd be willing to share pm me.

Yeah it will be, but I may have it based in a different part of Middle Earth, around the same time as the original events of LOTR.

I'll take that into consideration, but I wanted to be based around and have ties with the original story of LOTR but I will take it into consideration.

Okay We have a handful of people now so I'll post a link here with in the next ew days when I have the role play created.

I'd do it, provided the RP has a good sense of direction.

I'd do it, provided the RP has a good sense of direction.

Purely depends upon the execution, but as a huge fan of Eä and it's events (especially the First Age), I would be intrigued.

I also support the alternate version with a new fellowship and set of characters, it allows for more freedom and a more exciting prospect of events.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back