• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Loose Roleplay Partner Needed

TenderlyLiz

Liz/Elli
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
INTRODUCTION

My name is Tony, I have 15 years of roleplaying experience, and I'm looking for a partner who is flexible and patient. I prefer literate roleplay, romantic isn't a problem, though also isn't a preference. I don't mind roleplaying any themes, but I'm currently hyper fixated on the supernatural and medieval settings. If you do have any specifics you'd like to roleplay I'm open to hearing them!! I'll list my current story ideas in the following tabs, as well as storylines that make me uncomfortable!

I write in paragraph style, I am fully literate and with the occasional slip up in spelling, I like to think of myself as a mid level writer. That being said, I don't expect my partner to write the same as I do. I enjoy all types of writing, but prefer that at the very least replies are made in third person, and are a paragraph long. I tend to reply in the early mornings and mid afternoon, if not late at night (my time zone being CT). I prefer all participants looking to roleplay are at least 18. I am 23, and I am open to any ships, be it mxm, fxf, or mxf. I am also open to polyamorous relationships within ships, but again, romance isn't what I'm gonna want to latch onto the most.

✧ Be at least 18
✧ Write at least 1 Paragraph
✧ Be a literate roleplayer- no single liners or mass misspelling.
✧ No homophobia, racism, or other isms that clearly have no place in roleplay, unless a villain is doing such actions.
✧ I ask that the graphic details of the roleplay, that being anything non-con or violent related be placed in spoilers!

✧ Vampire/Human or Vampire/other creature (Current hyperfixation)
✧ DND or high fantasy
✧ 1800's mystery/theatre/romance setting.
✧ Historical fiction
✧ Fantasy adventure/action

Thank you for reading!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back