• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Lookism

SerenityAngel

...the Story Teller
If you have read the story you get the idea and what I want to do but, for those of you that don't or haven't read it:

You're weak, pathetic, ugly, useless, poor and worst of all, you are bullied. So much you've become accustomed to the torture and abuse (whatever factors that may include), but after getting into an arguement with you guardian, you can't take it anymore and decide to escape and start new. You move to a new school called Soul High School. There you will start your new life, but there is one thing. Two days before you are to start, you wake up in a brand new body. This one is taller, fitter, stronger, faster and above all, BEAUTIFUL! However, your old body is not gone. It is merely asleep. Right beside you. When you try to wake it up, you are back in your body and your new body is beside you dead asleep. What will you do with this new opportunity? How will you live your life from here on out? Let's find out together, shall we? If interested leave a comment and how often you can post. (so I can keep up with it all)

Umm... I have not read this comic, but would like a suggestion for where to get it (if possible) and would also like to take part in this really cool idea for an rp.

Umm... I have not read this comic, but would like a suggestion for where to get it (if possible) and would also like to take part in this really cool idea for an rp.
Webtoon(An app and site) has all 151-ish chapters, but you can probably find it from other sources.

Also might be interested though I can't really wrap my head around how this'll play out in a RP format since there's a heavy dose of mystery involved.

You can also find and read it for free in Mangago.com Just make a character and I'll have the main thread and first post up soon.

There is a link to the character sheet in the above post from that page you can make your character and then at the top of that page's post section there is a small tab thing that says "main", click on it and it will take you right to the main thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back