• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Looking to write and make a webcomic, by roleplaying.

NewtDoot

Hey there friends, Im looking out for a partner who is interested in helping me created a long webcomic, based on our roleplay. Im an artist, and can do any drawing but when it comes to script writing, im really bad. But I do love to roleplay, and I havea small idea that could maybe branch off into something amazing!
I personally like to play female characters, and can base my length on whatever you write. I need someone who can be lengthy and fun.
It will include a nice romance, with drama I hope.
Heres the idea:

"In the year 4040 an elderly man had worked many man years developing a AI, to put into a body that represents a 18 year old female, but is robotic. Unfortunately the inventor passes away. But he is able to name her, the robot is named R023, and she is to care for the 16 year old grandson that the inventor left behind, but the bot still has to develop her AI, and learn the ways of how to care for a human, and she does that successfully.
About 6 years go by, and R023's information is leaked and many many many bots are created for the purpose of serving humans. Unfortunately, these bots are now being used for warfare, but they wish heavily for the same rights as the humans."
I hope this plot sounds alright, and I have reference images im designing for R023, and Im happy to design the grandson in whatever way you wish.

Ah, This sounds very Interesting, and I am also an Artist and working on Comics as well! I would love to help you with your Webcomic! (Also- Did you base this After Detroit Become Human?" It reminds me of it a lot! Anywho, as said, id love to RP with you and Develop the idea with you!

:angrypuff:<3<3:angrypuff:

Ah, This sounds very Interesting, and I am also an Artist and working on Comics as well! I would love to help you with your Webcomic! (Also- Did you base this After Detroit Become Human?" It reminds me of it a lot! Anywho, as said, id love to RP with you and Develop the idea with you!

:angrypuff:<3<3:angrypuff:
Ill PM you!! And no, ive never played DBH!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back