• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings looking to write again! | mxm, fantasy, original characters and settings

Werepunk

I live, I die, I live again
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check

• Hiya! Name's Ash. I'm 26 and use they/them or he/him pronouns. I'm just bouncing back after a long mental health break, and I'm itching to write again so here I am with a fresh thread.

To kick things off, here's a few requirements and things about me to keep in mind!

About me

Skill/Experience - I've been roleplaying for over ten years. I would consider myself an advanced writer, and am happy to provide writing samples on request!​
    Length- I tend to adjust my length depending on what's going on in the roleplay. My average length is 3 to 4 paragraphs, but I can do much shorter or longer as the story calls for it.​
    Frequency- My goal is to send at least a couple of replies a week. If I'm particularly inspired and not too busy, I can do multiple replies a day.​
    Memory Disclaimer - I have issues with my memory, and may forget to reply or let you know when I'm gone. Please feel free to give me a gentle poke if you feel like I've forgotten! It's actually quite helpful when people give me reminders.​
    Ghost friendly - Stuff happens and inspiration fades. It's not a big deal if you end up dropping. Feel free to approach me again if you want to pick it back up or start something new.​

If you're interested in starting up a story with me, send me a pm and we can start discussing.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread