• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking to try out a fantasy/futuristic type roleplay? (M/M pairing)

AmethystHeart

Scottish roleplay lover!
Hi!

I have a lot of boredom these days so my mind is just spouting out storylines at the moment. I thought maybe we could create a world where different kingdoms and towns exist and there are traditions like arranged marriages and death penalties? There would no prejudice though and so princes and princesses could be married to the same gender. Like medieval times, there would be kings and queens and the whole royal family aspect of it in multiple cities but all in a futuristic setting, maybe on a different planet where certain races of aliens are hated or where the kingdoms are being attacked by a different planet in order to steal resources?

I'm not sure, that's just a baseline, I figure if anyone's interested we can develop it together as the roleplay moves along. I'm looking for another male main character for my guy, whether they are the arranged marriage or not can be decided later.

My character's profile for this roleplay is below -

Overview

Name:
Attius Brynn Kalos
Nickname: Brynn
Species: Human
Height: 5'5
Weight: 61.2
Hair: Black
Eyes: Amber
Skin: Pale ivory
Place of Birth: The Garnet Palace
Affiliation: The Kalos Royal Family
Home: The Garnet Palace, Starkeux

Appearance
Atticus is shorter than his siblings and quite slim but has lean muscle from archery practice. His black hair is like raven wings and is short cut but he has a fringe that catches the eyelashes of his left eye often because of where the hair sits naturally. Not uncommon to the royal bloodline, his amber eyes are like jewels when the light shines on them, and they have a quality of depth that strikes any visitor to the kingdom into a stupor. He has a spattering of freckles across his cheeks too.

View attachment 641001

Skills and Abilities
Atticus is the best in his family at archery and he practices everyday to improve his skills. Despite being a royal family member, he doesn't take the help offered to him in the form od hunting horses as he likes to climb trees to shoot from, though he does have a large black tiger with cobalt stripes, Lightning, who he rides out into the forest to get to the trees. As magic is banned from Starkeux and most other surrounding kingdoms, he doesn't use it, and he harbors a hatred towards them taught to him by his father.

Personality
Atticus is a very stubborn teenager and if anyone tells him he can't do anything because he's a prince, he will go out of his way to prove them wrong. He hates being called "Your Highness" despite his father and brothers always telling him it's his birthright, and he's a very energetic person, he doesn't like being in bed too long in the morning and he hates being in the palace too much during the day - even when rain is pouring, he'll go out with Lightning and run around the city.

Biography
He's the youngest of three brothers - Aspin (25), Damon (23) and Murphy (19), and he has one younger sister who is 3 years old, Brooke. As the youngest boy, unable to become King after his father Raylan, he was arranged into a marriage when he was 6 years old and is due to be married two weeks after his 18th birthday (your character can be the marriage guy or someone else). He is closest to his mother who doesn't approve of when he gets his clothes covered in mud in the forest and worries for his safety anytime he leaves the palace - she wishes he'd be more of a "housewife".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back