• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking To Shake Off The Rust! [Fantasy, Modern, High Fantasy, etc.]

tea rose

it is written in the stars
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello everyone!
I used to roleplay heavily in my teen years - early twenties and fell out of the scene due to just being busy and not really knowing where to find community! I've posted here before and dipped my toes back in, though things petered off and we all just got a little too busy.
I'm a housewife with a lot of free time now and I really miss crafting beautiful stories/characters with likeminded people!

I think the only criteria I'm looking for in a partner would be 20+ age, full paragraphs, and someone alright with things not getting NSFW (though romance is welcome!).
I'm very much into high fantasy (I play a lot of D&D), supernatural themes (angels, demons, ghosts, etc.), general fantasy/modern shenanigans... I'm pretty much open to hearing any kind of pitch you'd want to bring to the table!

Feel free to post here or DM me if you want to see if we mesh well! And thanks for your time <3

Hello,

It's nice to see more people here above 25, ha ha. I always feel like such a grandpa.

This is my general list of current interests and whatnot. Let me know if you see anything interesting!

Hello everyone!
I used to roleplay heavily in my teen years - early twenties and fell out of the scene due to just being busy and not really knowing where to find community! I've posted here before and dipped my toes back in, though things petered off and we all just got a little too busy.
I'm a housewife with a lot of free time now and I really miss crafting beautiful stories/characters with likeminded people!

I think the only criteria I'm looking for in a partner would be 20+ age, full paragraphs, and someone alright with things not getting NSFW (though romance is welcome!).
I'm very much into high fantasy (I play a lot of D&D), supernatural themes (angels, demons, ghosts, etc.), general fantasy/modern shenanigans... I'm pretty much open to hearing any kind of pitch you'd want to bring to the table!

Feel free to post here or DM me if you want to see if we mesh well! And thanks for your time <3
Ah. that's a shame. I'll come back in two years.

Best of luck. Well wishes and all that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back