What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings looking to rp

Sub Genres
  1. Realistic
  2. Romance
I’m looking to start an rp(or several)! I’m still sort of learning the site. I signed up after the FF shutdown but ended up taking a break from on-site rps. I would love to get back into it! I don’t entirely have any specific plots in mind as of now but I’ll list some things that I like rping. I primarily rp realistic romance.

interests:
- vampire x human
- princess x bodyguard
- prince x peasant
- enemies to lovers
- popular x loner
- forbidden romance
- plus, more that I just can’t think of off of the top of my head

I generally try to reply at least every other day in the evenings but I’m aiming for everyday but life happens so it’s not a guarantee.

Loner Raven5885

I’m looking to start an rp(or several)! I’m still sort of learning the site. I signed up after the FF shutdown but ended up taking a break from on-site rps. I would love to get back into it! I don’t entirely have any specific plots in mind as of now but I’ll list some things that I like rping. I primarily rp realistic romance.

interests:
- vampire x human
- princess x bodyguard
- prince x peasant
- enemies to lovers
- popular x loner
- forbidden romance
- plus, more that I just can’t think of off of the top of my head

I generally try to reply at least every other day in the evenings but I’m aiming for everyday but life happens so it’s not a guarantee.
i am interested inm enemies to loves. and popular x loner

mourning star

| 𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨𝕟 𝕒𝕤 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣 |
If you're still looking for partners for either your vampire x human or your princess x bodyguard pairings, I'd love to figure something out! ^^

Users who are viewing this thread