• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings looking to rp. always open!!

langerman

mmm caprisun
welcome to hell đź’•

hey all đź‘‹

the name’s ria, but you can call me whatever you like or prefer. i go by any sorta pronoun, she/her, he/him, they/them, ze/zir, etc. i am 18 and my time is CST (Central).

it’s been a long while since i’ve ever joined an rp forum, but i thought i’d like to give it a try. as you mighta guessed, i am a huge fan of roleplay, and almost any sort of roleplay genre or setting.

a few genres that i absolutely adore are:

Horror
Romance
Mystery/Thriller
Drama
Fantasy
Adventure
and Slice of Life

as far as plots go, i’m open to building one alongside my partner to see what’s fit.

but a few rules about me:

please no oneliners - i understand that you may be busy or unmotivated to write full replies, i am like that as well. however, it’s better to write at least 3+ sentences so we can keep the rp going. if you’re not digging the rp anymore, please let me know so we can do a different one!!

no hyperrealism - i never really understood the whole “realistic” and “non-fantasy” approach to rp. i’m usually the kind of partner that tries to think outside the box and explore new ideas. i can’t be bound to such a non-fictional, real life-styled rp, sorry.

nothing medieval or historical - again, not my cup of tea.

another thing to note is that i most likely won’t rp as a human. this sorta stems from the “no hyperrealism”, as i try to find interesting characters to rp as, but if you are uncomfortable with me playing as a non-human, please let me know.

and that’s pretty much it! if you’re interested, go ahead and comment below or pm. i’ll be happy to rp with ya :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back