• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

sydrriee

I've been roleplaying for a while, but I'm new to this site so I'm not really sure what to do so don't bully me hbsjjs
I'll usually roleplay one of these:
- Harry Potter
- My Hero Academia
- Fruits Basket
- Kodocha
- Haikyu!!
- IT
- Life Is Strange
- American Horror Story
I usually do romantic rps, but if you wanna do an rp that's just platonic that's cool too!
Obviously that's not all the things I'll make rp prompts out of, and if there's something in particular that you wanna do, let me know! If i know what it is, I'll gladly rp it with you!
Like seriously. I'll do any roleplay (video game rps, anime rps, super sad-angsty rps, etc.)
That's kinda it. It's currently 1am as I'm typing this, so if my spelling or anything isn't very good, I'm sorry lmaooshbsjs
I will try to be online as often as possible but with how busy I've been lately, i might not respond right away, (but I promise, it won't be longer than a few days<3) so, I apologize.

Anywaysss.
Hope to find an rp partner soon!
pm me if you're interested! :)

Well for some reason I'm more comfortable with canons in MHA but it's harder for me in Harry Potter so it depends
Hbsjs alrighty,, we can do My Hero. Do you use an oc or do you wanna play as a canon character? I usually go with canon ships, but it's up to you!

Well for some reason I'm more comfortable with canons in MHA but it's harder for me in Harry Potter so it depends
I get that
So what ships do you like?
I don't mind any of them, really just as long as they're legal, and not involving Mineta, lol

I get that
So what ships do you like?
I don't mind any of them, really just as long as they're legal, and not involving Mineta, lol

Lol I'm mostly into gay ships involving Izuku since I identify with him so much he's easy for me to play

Hey so are there any other fandoms you had in mind?
if not I'm down for some harry potter OC stuffs

Users who are viewing this thread

Back