• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking to roleplay

Bruja

Zydrate comes in a little glass vial....
I'm Bruja. I've been roleplaying for about 15 years and i'm currently looking for a roleplay partner. I will admit, I am a tiny bit rusty, as I had to take a Hiatus from writing due to illness. But, I am back now and really excited to get things off the ground.

First a few quick rules

I like to write and I tend to write a hell of a lot. Especially when I am in a groove and I'm really digging our roleplay. I will always strive to give you a lot to work with. So, on average I will post anything between 5-8 meaty paragraphs. It will be even more than that if i am really invested and enjoying the roleplay. I don't expect you to match what I have written. bt, I'll choose quality over quantity any day. Just no oneliners, please. All I ask is that you give me something I can work with. Ideally, I would love a literate/advanced roleplay partner but honestly give me intrigue; give me something to keep me invested and something to work with, then I'm good.

Use of OOC: I am talkative and I like to get to know my roleplay partners as friends. though OOC should be either be as footnotes or in a separate message.

Limits: To be honest not much fazes me, I am a pretty laid back when it comes to limits. Blood & the whole rock n' roll lifestyle is good with me, It's why I prefer my roleplay partners be 18+. Also because any perspective roleplay partners will be closer to my age.
My only notable rule is that I won't roleplay assault. I am fine if something is in a character backstory, if it is implied or if its discussed (not in detail). But, it is something I positively refuse to roleplay.

Gender, Pairings and Romance: I can quite happily play any gender for a story, I do have a slight preference towards my own gender (female) but nothing is set in stone.
As far as gender pairings go I'm good with everything. I do prefer the pairing of M x F for most pairings though I am fine with any gender pairing. FxF is great so is non-binary x Cis. I love characters that identify as trans as well. Basically, everyone and every form of love is welcome. I am a proud member of the LGBTQ+ community so I am open to a lot. Admittedly, I have never done MxM before, so please be gentle with me. I reckon with the right story, I will be smitten with the pairing and I am happy to give it a go. I am up to do a roleplay featuring a Polyamorous romance as well so all types of romance are welcome.
I love a good bit of romance in a roleplay, I think it adds a decent amount of drive and can give some much-needed drama, or a sense of urgency to the plot. I don't actually like sappyness all that much but I am a sucker for a good love story.

Roleplay medium: I prefer to roleplay over either email or PM simply because I get updates when I get a message on these. I have yet to roleplay on this site yet so I can't say what it's like roleplaying via the forum. I am happy to give it a go if its someone's medium of choice.

I tend to prefer to do long term one x one roleplays as it gives you more chance to weave a unique story.
One more note. I live in the UK so you have to be aware of the time difference.
I do have several long term illnesses and unfortunately, the main component of these illnesses is extreme fatigue. So, I am generally only online in the evenings as thats when I have the most energy.
I do strive to reply every day, but, there are some days where I have severe brain fog. On these days I find it really difficult to write anything let alone create a well-written reply. So, I may send you a message explaining if it's really bad. It might just take me a little longer to reply because I have had to take a rest day to collect my thoughts. But, I will always try to let you know when I do get that slump it generally doesn't last more than a few days.
I'm also dyslexic so sometimes I will make grammatical errors. I am trying my hardest to learn as much as I can about proper grammar structure, but sometimes I will slip up expecially I am really tired.

Things I want to roleplay

Here is my list. If i have a pairing I am particularly craving I will add it in bracket onto the end. I do generally have a plot in mind with these particular ones. But, as always I'm always open to ideas and suggestions. If you think I would like it them let me know.

Fandom
Harry Potter (Remus x Hermione) I have a plot in mind that's set several years after the battle of Hogwarts.
Buffy The Vampire Slayer (any pairing with Spike)
Repo the Genetic Opera (Grave Robber x Shilo)
Start Trek Voyage (Janeway x Q)
The Shape of Water (Elisa x Amphibian man)
Hellboy (Abe Sapien x OC)
True Blood (Eric Northman x OC)
Jim Henson's Labyrinth (Sarah x Jareth)

Non- Fandom

Vampire x Werewolf
Werewolf x Human
Werewolf x Demon
Vampire x Human
Vampire x Demon
Human x Demon (it could even be a Demon and their human host)
Creatures of myths & or legends x Human
Legendary creatures x each other
Twisted Fairy Tales (various versions of the Grimm Fairytales plus a few extra ones)
Time Traveller x Love interest

Last edited:
Hello~! I'd love to roleplay with you, just what I'm looking for in a writer. I've always been a sucker for Vampire x Human RP's. Harry Potter RP's are also amazing. <3

Should I DM you?

Hello~! I'd love to roleplay with you, just what I'm looking for in a writer. I've always been a sucker for Vampire x Human RP's. Harry Potter RP's are also amazing. <3

Should I DM you?

Both of them sound awesome I love each of those genres so much. Yes please DM me, so we can chat about it.

MY OWN TIME Zone that's brilliant! I'd super be up for a time traveler and love interest

Oh yay, having the same hours certainly makes things easier. Please DM me. I don't have a plot for that roleplay but I'm sure we can brainstorm something together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back