• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking to play Harley, double friendly

HarleyQuinnRomance

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi! I'm looking to play Harley Quinn, I have an idea in mind but I’m open to suggestions, and I’m happy to play other characters for your side. I only rp with those 18+, Im happy here or discord, and I love to make friendships outside of the rp.

I'll likely mix up several storylines from comics/tv/movies for Harley, but I'm most interested in Harley Quinn the animated series and to steal a little bit of her story from injustice where she has a little girl with Joker named Lucy, who is currently being raised by her sister.

I’m looking for either an Ivy, Bruce, or Joker to play against but again, I’m open to suggestions. I can do Marvel for your side if you’d prefer a character from there, we can even combine the universes. PM me with any questions 💕

Harley Quinn Lets Do This GIF by The Suicide Squad

Users who are viewing this thread

Back