• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

HexyMoon

Hexes are for pros
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My interests are Sailor Moon, Zelda, Naruto, fantasy, vampire, demon, monster. I'm open to others if I have decent knowledge of setting. PM me if anyone has a place for me maybe <3

Hey, Don't wanna be the party pooper here but this isn't how this section works. People post their ideas here to recrut people, not the other way around. You wanna join an rp, You gotta search for them. Looking at the fandom tag might help but there are a lot of rps that contain what you are looking for as well.

As compensation for my nagging: Fandom - Naruto: The 8th Hokage

I'm in a pretty solid RP rn that is in the same lane as some of the stuff you're posting.

You can check out some of the info there, I can also get you a discord link for OOC. Basic premise is fantasy world with magic, focused on a school (but you can have adults), post-apoc elements with wastelands, mutants and all that but there's also beautiful and civilized places ranging from steam & cyberpunk to traditional civilizations and even more trippy high-magic countries. Very diverse so you can have basically any background you want. Set in an anime-style verse, a good genre blend. Lmk and I'll see about that discord link. I'm not an admin but I cosign, good RP so far.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back