• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking to incorporate one of my characters in a group

Zenikusu

The God Of Music
So i have this character name Zenix and somebody drew them for me years ago, i now have decided that i want to add him into a roleplay group based on fictional fantasy/futuristic beings, or even better maybe helping to create a world with him as one of the many characters

Reply and invite me if you find this idea interesting, i can also give some details about my character to whoever want's to hear him

This is him right here:

Attachments

• Zenix, God of Music.jpg
    Zenix, God of Music.jpg
    148.2 KB · Views: 15
Very cool drawing.
However and wherever you wish to insert him is entirely your choice. This thread section may not be the ideal place for you to ask for adaptation, for the nature of interest checks are for the purpose of gathering like-minded players for a roleplay-concept - defaulted to the responsibility and expected role to lead a roleplay. I highly recommend you seek after other interest checks instead and decide for yourself if Zenix would fit in with the GMs' worlds. Otherwise, the act of asking GMs to seek after and adopt your character is undesireable and often times will be ineffective as to what you desired or may have expected.

Disclaimer: This is not a criticism. Just a friendly reminder that Interest Checks are for gathering interests and recruit with a general direction/plot. While you may do as you are, it won't yield the expected outcome. One applies for a job, not a job finding them, no? You would be better off fleshing out your character concept in archives or creativity threads instead. I'm sure someone will come along and pick you up if interests align. Until then, I wish you the best of luck. <3

Thanks a bunch, I never been on this place before so i wasn't really sure what to expect, but I'll keep that in mind for whenever i feel the need to step back into finding an insert point, and for him to step on a foe or two XD but you get what I mean and thank you so much i would have still been stuck without your help :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back