• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking to do some dark RP

protoshock

Cosmic explorer
Hey! I'm looking for someone who's into fantasy, paranormal, sci-fi, or space settings, as well as stuff like monsters and body horror and all that good stuff. I typically lean towards darker RPs, especially stuff like gore, but I'm open to just about anything. If you have any super weird RP ideas I would absolutely love to hear them, and I would probably want to take part. Don't be shy--no idea is too weird for me

My favorite topics include lab experimentation, monsters, dragons, anything to do with space and aliens, and exploring the ideas of humanity and morality ;)

I love dragons!! I have a character who is half dragon half human
Fantastic! I have some OCs who are dragons who can disguise themselves as human, but maybe I could say they're half dragon? Either way, if you want to try out a story about dragons, feel free to message me :)

I have a few monster/paranormal/horror plots in mind I'd love to try with you! A few have some romance though if you're up for it- mostly dark and twisted relationships that stick to horror lmao.

I read your post and found it interesting. It's been a while since I've done a scifi based storyline. What caught my eye was the lab experimentation angle.

I have a character, two more if I count others who I've not used in years, who owe their existence to genetic tinkering.

The character I have in mind is named Shane Marconi. I've developed him as a character I can insert into a variety of stories. I've used him in a superhero setting and a space prison setting. He's an anthroporphic gorilla. He's skilled with computers, unlike real life me, and he is a hologram artist. He loves Westerns and game shows.

When I first joined, I was thinking of a backstory where he was originally created to be a lab assistant to a mad scientist type, but becomes more thought of as a son. It was a call back to an earlier storyline I participated many years ago that took place in a quasi-post apocalyptic world where the simian character had a geneticist as a mentor and they had to go on the run to escape from a somewhat corrupt company.

Hey yo, I’d love to do a space setting roleplay. Maybe with a bit of sci-fi mixed in too? Idk, whatever you’re up for really.

I have a few monster/paranormal/horror plots in mind I'd love to try with you! A few have some romance though if you're up for it- mostly dark and twisted relationships that stick to horror lmao.
Yes! That sounds fantastic, feel free to PM me some ideas :)

I read your post and found it interesting. It's been a while since I've done a scifi based storyline. What caught my eye was the lab experimentation angle.

I have a character, two more if I count others who I've not used in years, who owe their existence to genetic tinkering.

The character I have in mind is named Shane Marconi. I've developed him as a character I can insert into a variety of stories. I've used him in a superhero setting and a space prison setting. He's an anthroporphic gorilla. He's skilled with computers, unlike real life me, and he is a hologram artist. He loves Westerns and game shows.

When I first joined, I was thinking of a backstory where he was originally created to be a lab assistant to a mad scientist type, but becomes more thought of as a son. It was a call back to an earlier storyline I participated many years ago that took place in a quasi-post apocalyptic world where the simian character had a geneticist as a mentor and they had to go on the run to escape from a somewhat corrupt company.
Interesting... I would love to explore this story with you! Feel free to PM me about it and we could discuss it some more :)

Scifi is fabulous. Would you be willing to do a space pirate Rp?
I also have a horror lad experiment Rp I would love to do.

Hey! I'm looking for someone who's into fantasy, paranormal, sci-fi, or space settings, as well as stuff like monsters and body horror and all that good stuff. I typically lean towards darker RPs, especially stuff like gore, but I'm open to just about anything. If you have any super weird RP ideas I would absolutely love to hear them, and I would probably want to take part. Don't be shy--no idea is too weird for me

My favorite topics include lab experimentation, monsters, dragons, anything to do with space and aliens, and exploring the ideas of humanity and morality ;)
Congratulations, I believe I just found you a partner...You’re looking at this guy!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back